Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

apparently im a bad step mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 848 Replies

because i feel like shit today.....my period just started,i feel like throwing up and i have back cramps,so i made breakfast and said we'll have a fun day inside. around 11 i was exhausted,so i put on a movie and layed down on the couch while sdd and ds played. then there was a knock on the door and it was sdd's mom,she asked if i had even gotten out of bed today and i said "we're having a fun day inside" bio mom flipped and said "you better get your ass outside with my kid or im taking her home" at this point i was already annoyed she came to "check up" in the first place so i closed the door in her face without saying a word.......should i have done that? probably not but its not gonna hurt them to stay inside one day....and i guess she called dh and was bitching at him,he texted me and told me that shes threatening court now LOL please

yay for fun mornings lol how was your morning so far? the kids are down for a nap now and im laying on the couch watching epic now 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:02 PM
16 moms liked this
Better to do what you did then starting a screaming match.
....ClvrScn.
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:02 PM
11 moms liked this
I would have handed her child over. I'm nit a built in babysitter. I'm nit feeling good, take your kid!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous: Better to do what you did then starting a screaming match.

yeah true,i locked the door also so it probably pissed her off more

Kazmira222
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Wow that is odd lol I stay inside a lot with my son right now. It's too cold lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Quoting ....ClvrScn.: I would have handed her child over. I'm nit a built in babysitter. I'm nit feeling good, take your kid!!!

well dh gets sdd for 2 weeks out of the month,so this week and next week he has her,and i watch her when he's at work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Nope cuz if she would have walked in after that it could have gotten worse so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: Better to do what you did then starting a screaming match.

yeah true,i locked the door also so it probably pissed her off more

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

She's an idiot.

hismommy2010
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM
8 moms liked this

Why would she come check on you? To me that suggest that she doesn't trust you for a reason. And she feels the need to do so because you are likely to not be taking care of the kids properly.

I applaud her for checking in on her kids. Nothing wrong with that, only I would have taken my kids with me. I would not have left them there with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Quoting Kazmira222: Wow that is odd lol I stay inside a lot with my son right now. It's too cold lol

its in the 70's today

TrueTrophyWife
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM
23 moms liked this
She needs to learn boundaries. She has no right showing up like that. Dh needs to have your back and put her in her place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)