Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married and bicurious. my husband is supportive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

how would your husband feel if you wanted to explore your curiousity about women?

i've been married 8 years and my husband is amazing. we have a great, healthy relationship. we are both 30, fit, active, fun, outgoing people. we have a young son who just turned 1.

i was suddenly curious about women after we had started dating, bicurious. i am attracted to attractive females but its only sexual, not deeper than that; which is why i dont say i am bisexual. i couldnt love or be with a woman only. but i was interested to explore that; since i find hot woman tempting. well my husband was very supportive and pretty much said have a go at it if you are safe about it. i was 19 when we started dating and he didnt want me to feel i missed out when i am older and look back. plus he says the idea that i am interested in that in itself is 'cool' enough lol. he let me hook up with my good friend who it happened to come up randomly that she was curious too. a year or 2 later his friends wife found out about that after us all hanging out talking and she started making it clear she was curious. we actually hooked up with our husbands there. this is not the 'for attention' kind of slutty girls kissing in the bar kinda thing. we were exploring this new sexual side. and we were being safe about it, not just finding a random girl at a bar. it was fun and my husband is totally supportive. doesnt happen often but i think he gets turned on by the idea of it and of course the time that he was there for it and it actually spiced up our sexlife (thought it was perfectly great before). i think safely and discreatly this is fine. i never thought i would consider this and most of our friends would probably be shocked we have done this. i would never want another man, and he never want another woman. but i think this is a different way to explore feeligns safely within a relationship. anyone been in a similar situation?

even having this happened the few times it has, i still couldnt imagine having an open marriage. i think we both feel it isnt cheating because its not the opposite sex; its not someone i could ever develop feelings for and its beneficial to both parties. i can explore and he can enjoy watching or hearing details.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Idntreallycare
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:10 PM

my husband's joked about me bringing a friend home, but I don't know if it'll ever happen

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I haven't although I've been with women before.

If you two are fine with that arrangement and don't consider it cheating, then have at it :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Not my dh it would be considered cheating . But at the time I could never be with a woman .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Yea all the time before kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Just stay out of Arizona and you should be fine.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I'm all for do what you want if all players are on board. Is it right for my marriage? Nope.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:21 PM

yea that is a crazy law! but i dont think with 2 women u can prove 'sexual intercorse' :)

Quoting Anonymous: Just stay out of Arizona and you should be fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as you both are comfortable with the arrangement :)

I like women but would not hook up with women now that I'm married. I know it would bother my husband because he is very traditional in the sense that kissing another person, male or female, is cheating.

Every relationship is different though!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:25 PM
I don't know how they would prove that anyway! Are they installing cameras in everyone's bedroom?

Quoting Anonymous:

yea that is a crazy law! but i dont think with 2 women u can prove 'sexual intercorse' :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Lol! Two women can still have sex ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN