Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not the kind of woman men marry...

Posted by   + Show Post
WTF.

My neighbor actually told me I was not the kind of woman men actually marry. Just have sex with til they are ready to settle down. What a bitch!

She asked me if my current SO and I had set a date yet. When I told her we have called off the engagement for now, thy was her answer. Wow. And she did t even realize what a bitch she was being and was shocked when I was offended. She tried to say she meant I wasn't the kind to settle down myself but that's not what she said.
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Replies (591-600):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM
It's on the paperwork, not the actual birth certificate. And the 10 month thing is pretty standard. The husband can sign a denial but he's the legal father otherwise

Quoting AnotherKim:

It must vary by state. None of my kids bc's said anything about that and they were born in AZ, AK, and CO.

Quoting Anonymous: Because bc goes through vital records so does marriage and divorce. The system will catch it. Is computerized now.

When you sign the bc says you're affirming that you have not been married to anyone else within 10 months. You have to put him on if you say yes.

It's fraud to lie on a legal document.

Quoting Joie35: I do t see how anyone would even know. You fill out the bc information in the hospital. Unless someone is actively co testing I do t see why it would even be an issue.

Quoting Anonymous: It will.

Quoting Joie35: If it comes to that, then we will do what we have to.

Quoting kitty8199: If you were legally married 10 months before delivery he's the legal father.

To put another man on DNA test is required.

Quoting Joie35: Nope.cuz he's willing to sign off and have my SOS name on the birth certificate. We will be legally divorced before the baby is born anyway so it won't matter

Quoting kitty8199: Yeah, like you getting divorced first.

You realize legally that baby is your husband's regardless of DNA.

Quoting Joie35: Lol judge away. Whatever. My SO and I still.hope.to.get.married someday. We just ran into a rough patch and need.to.work through some.things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Three different dads, and you aren't married now?  

umm.. wow, I have no idea why someone would say that you are not the kind of girl a guy would want to marry.  

Quoting Joie35: No dear. I am getting divorced actually. My oldest was born when is was in highschool. The younger 3 are all my ex husbands. The baby I'm carrying is my SOs

Quoting Anonymous:

And you are not married?? How many different dads? Five??  Holy crap, no wonder she said that.

Quoting Joie35: Whatever. Guess I'm cursed. I've got 4 kids and I'm pregnant with ny 5th. Clearly I cannot pass as some virginal church girl type.

Quoting Anonymous:

A nice guy isn't going to want someone who is slept with a bunch of guys to marry and have kids with.   A nice guy isn't going to sleep around with a bunch of girls,either.

Quoting Joie35: Why not? Most people do not wait for marriage to have sex these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you probably aren't going to find a very nice guy.

Quoting Joie35: Meh. I refuse to go without sex just because I'm not married.

Quoting thejodigirl:

She probably just thinks of the old adage about why buy the cow since you're giving it up for free. It does have some merit but they way she said that was rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 67 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:20 AM
If it's the truth maybe you needed to hear it to change your choice in men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Lol that was such a lame attempt at an insult!

Quoting AnotherKim:

Damn! You are rude. Can't turn a bitch into a nice person.

Quoting Anonymous: Usually women are right about that thing.. Can't turn a whore into a housewife.

at1984
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats ok I was told I was gonna die alone with only my cats. Also told to me by my neighbor who I've had sex with numerous times. He was pissed because I he hurt my cat and I told him to knock his shit off and leave.

Who cares what others think. Who cares if its true. What she said was a bitch move so don't talk to her.

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I used to know this guy and he had a shirt he wore all the time that said... I'm not Mr. Right, but I'll fuck you till he shows up.

Anotherhalf2
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Classy! Bet that got the ladies.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

I used to know this guy and he had a shirt he wore all the time that said... I'm not Mr. Right, but I'll fuck you till he shows up.

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha he used to have a new chick all the time.... but 8 years later, he is still single, wonder why huh ?  LOL

Quoting Anotherhalf2: Classy! Bet that got the ladies.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

ImWhatReally
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Ouch!! That was rude as hell.
After she said that, You should have followed up with ... "So, things are good with you and your husband?" Then walked off. Lol.
I don't know you, but, the fact that you were offended tells me that you at the least do not want or intend to be that kind of woman.
I didn't get engaged and married until I was 32. So I know the trash ppl talk.
Partially jealous of your freedom.
Joie35
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Some will. Others, I've actually enjoyed talking to. I'm not going to hide from the judgy pants types. That's giving them entirely too much power.

Quoting Anonymous:

you do realize no one will ever forget and in every single post and response you make up your business will continually be thrown back in your face for years to come? Ladies, don't forget shit on this site.

Quoting Joie35: Nah what's out there is out there. I'm not gonna try ans hide from it. But I am going to think more before I.post. that's for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Now you see why we don't share personal info and go anon. Now you've seen the light. I'm sure a screen name change is in the making for you and next time, keep your business to yourself.

Joie35
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Nah. Not the truth. My SO is a wonderful guy.

Quoting Anonymous: If it's the truth maybe you needed to hear it to change your choice in men.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)