Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not the kind of woman men marry...

Posted by   + Show Post
WTF.

My neighbor actually told me I was not the kind of woman men actually marry. Just have sex with til they are ready to settle down. What a bitch!

She asked me if my current SO and I had set a date yet. When I told her we have called off the engagement for now, thy was her answer. Wow. And she did t even realize what a bitch she was being and was shocked when I was offended. She tried to say she meant I wasn't the kind to settle down myself but that's not what she said.
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Replies (691-700):
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Well she's right
Jodee24
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 6:27 PM
I think you are sexy and she's prolly a angry hag right?
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2014 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Based on your last few posts I've read I would agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on May. 6, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Let me guess.. your religous , aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous: Absolutely. She got pregnant in high school and then has 4 more kids by two other men, yep no more info needed. It tells me she lacks maturity and has a codependency problem with men, time to grow up and quit giving it up out of both pant legs.

Quoting Anonymous: All you know about op is that she has kids by different men and you think that is all you need to pass judgement on her? Wow, that's fucking crazy.

Quoting Anonymous: And you seriously got offended by what your neighbor said? Truth is she is right, no respectable successful man would look at you as any kind of marriage prospect. No man is going to be proud to bring that home, its trashy. FFS you have kids with 3 different men, bleh.

Quoting Joie35: No dear. I am getting divorced actually. My oldest was born when is was in highschool. The younger 3 are all my ex husbands. The baby I'm carrying is my SOs

Quoting Anonymous:

And you are not married?? How many different dads? Five??  Holy crap, no wonder she said that.

Quoting Joie35: Whatever. Guess I'm cursed. I've got 4 kids and I'm pregnant with ny 5th. Clearly I cannot pass as some virginal church girl type.

Quoting Anonymous:

A nice guy isn't going to want someone who is slept with a bunch of guys to marry and have kids with.   A nice guy isn't going to sleep around with a bunch of girls,either.

Quoting Joie35: Why not? Most people do not wait for marriage to have sex these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you probably aren't going to find a very nice guy.

Quoting Joie35: Meh. I refuse to go without sex just because I'm not married.

Quoting thejodigirl:

She probably just thinks of the old adage about why buy the cow since you're giving it up for free. It does have some merit but they way she said that was rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on May. 6, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I'll never get why women think its ok for a man to sleep around and do whatever AND sit back and judge a woman as "not worthy" of him because she has done (or they think she has done) the same as him. How do you all NOT think this is completely fucked??!??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 80 on May. 6, 2014 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Well reading your travails, I would agree. Unmedicated bipolar, with many men, cheating with married men, etc.

Sounds about right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 76 on May. 6, 2014 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Religion has nothing to do with my judgement. The girl obviously has some issues regarding men and cannot seem to make responsible decisions.

Quoting Anonymous: Let me guess.. your religous , aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous: Absolutely. She got pregnant in high school and then has 4 more kids by two other men, yep no more info needed. It tells me she lacks maturity and has a codependency problem with men, time to grow up and quit giving it up out of both pant legs.

Quoting Anonymous: All you know about op is that she has kids by different men and you think that is all you need to pass judgement on her? Wow, that's fucking crazy.

Quoting Anonymous: And you seriously got offended by what your neighbor said? Truth is she is right, no respectable successful man would look at you as any kind of marriage prospect. No man is going to be proud to bring that home, its trashy. FFS you have kids with 3 different men, bleh.

Quoting Joie35: No dear. I am getting divorced actually. My oldest was born when is was in highschool. The younger 3 are all my ex husbands. The baby I'm carrying is my SOs

Quoting Anonymous:

And you are not married?? How many different dads? Five??  Holy crap, no wonder she said that.

Quoting Joie35: Whatever. Guess I'm cursed. I've got 4 kids and I'm pregnant with ny 5th. Clearly I cannot pass as some virginal church girl type.

Quoting Anonymous:

A nice guy isn't going to want someone who is slept with a bunch of guys to marry and have kids with.   A nice guy isn't going to sleep around with a bunch of girls,either.

Quoting Joie35: Why not? Most people do not wait for marriage to have sex these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thejodigirl:

She probably just thinks of the old adage about why buy the cow since you're giving it up for free. It does have some merit but they way she said that was rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 71 on May. 6, 2014 at 7:44 PM
You didn't answer my question.

I really don't think its fair (or right) to judge anyone based on one aspect of their lives. How sad that you believe it is.

Quoting Anonymous: Religion has nothing to do with my judgement. The girl obviously has some issues regarding men and cannot seem to make responsible decisions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thejodigirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 76 on May. 6, 2014 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a Christian, but again my religion is irrelevant to this conversation. Im not judging her on ONE aspect, as an outsider I see a young woman who obviously makes irresponsible decisions. Those decisions dont just affect her, they have a huge impact on her children as well. She needs to step back and re-evaluate herself, she's lacking stability somewhere. Stable, mature people dont make poor decisions over and over like shes doing

Quoting Anonymous: You didn't answer my question.

I really don't think its fair (or right) to judge anyone based on one aspect of their lives. How sad that you believe it is.

Quoting Anonymous: Religion has nothing to do with my judgement. The girl obviously has some issues regarding men and cannot seem to make responsible decisions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thejodigirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 6, 2014 at 10:01 PM

lol.. fast forward two months and about a week.. and you are in Florida with you a guy you cheated with six  years ago.  You left your kids in Florida and are now trying to mess up someone else's family.  Seems you neighbor was right.  You are not the type of girl nice guys marry.

I so feel for the kids you abandonded in Florida!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)