Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pretty sure I'm pregnant UPDATE 1 Tuesday

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 183 Replies
My periods due today or tomorrow but I have a funny feeling I'm pregnant.

It's with my on again off again boyfriend of 5 months. Neither of us is ready for another kid. I have two and he has one.

We always use condoms except valentines day things got a little out of hand and one of the rounds we didn't. He pulled out though.

Ugh

Yes I took a test Monday morning and it came out negative. However for my other two pregnancys I didn't get a positive urine test (even at the doctors office) till 6 weeks along. I will schedule for a blood test if I don't have my period by Friday.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happymommy1105
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Test
greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:39 PM
4 moms liked this
Ever heard of a plan b pill?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Fantastic.
Smh77
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Well personally I know three awesome families waiting to adopt a baby So always remember there aare those that would want him/her.
l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:43 PM

wel good luck to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:45 PM
I took it once years ago when I was young and dumb (I know it may seem I still am lol but I usually don't act this stupid) but it messed with my body for months on end. I just got over PID from the stupid IUD and months of bleeding from the hormones in it (I literally bled for three months straight, took a week off then two more months straight) plus I've had issues down there my whole life. I figured I probably wasn't pregnant from that since he pulled out an I'd rather not risk the side effects/ damage.

Quoting greenlove2013: Ever heard of a plan b pill?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:46 PM
I have one ready to go for tomorrow

Quoting happymommy1105: Test
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Do you have any kids already?
greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Im sure your body would react differently to the pill now than before since you have grown up some

Quoting Anonymous: I took it once years ago when I was young and dumb (I know it may seem I still am lol but I usually don't act this stupid) but it messed with my body for months on end. I just got over PID from the stupid IUD and months of bleeding from the hormones in it (I literally bled for three months straight, took a week off then two more months straight) plus I've had issues down there my whole life. I figured I probably wasn't pregnant from that since he pulled out an I'd rather not risk the side effects/ damage.

Quoting greenlove2013: Ever heard of a plan b pill?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
I have an 8 year old daughter who I couldn't explain that to. She'd be heartbroken... And honestly so would I

Quoting Smh77: Well personally I know three awesome families waiting to adopt a baby So always remember there aare those that would want him/her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)