Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

21 pregnant with 6th child

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
I'm 21 pregnant with my 6ths child. First one I had at 14. Never finished school and currently in the process of divorce from the father of the children. Not sure what to do or where to begin. Cant support 6 kids on minimum wage. He isn't willing to give into child support.We were suppose to stay together forever! Not sure why he is doing this to me. We have been together for 9 years since I was 12. He told me it would he forever. He lied and noe I'm screwdriver and he screwed up my life! He got to finish school and go to college and graduate. I supported his decision and he wantsbto divorce me for wanting to get my GED. Why would you divorce someone for wanting to better themselves?
I just don't understand. He said we could work on it and cancel the divorce if I didn't go for my GED but that's important to me. Why should I be with someone that doesn't support me in that? Part of me says to not and work it out for the kids. Another says to divorce and work on my GED and education. I just don't have a lot of support to be able too. I think I'm stuck. My hands are tied.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:51 PM
4 moms liked this
YOU screwed up your life, not him. You should have known it won't be forever. This is why children shouldn't have children.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this
*yawn*
greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:52 PM
You're so delusional. Forever doesn't mean forever.
Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds legit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM
I'm not a child! Why do people always say that. I'm 21 legally able to drink and all! That's not a child!!

Quoting Anonymous: YOU screwed up your life, not him. You should have known it won't be forever. This is why children shouldn't have children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:54 PM
4 moms liked this
Trollcat?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Good god.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this
If others are saying it then it must be true. You made immature choices with life. You didn't finish school. You popped out kid after kid instead of first making sure you could support them. You are a child

Quoting Anonymous: I'm not a child! Why do people always say that. I'm 21 legally able to drink and all! That's not a child!!

Quoting Anonymous: YOU screwed up your life, not him. You should have known it won't be forever. This is why children shouldn't have children.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM
That's what I was thinking too.

Quoting greenlove2013: You're so delusional. Forever doesn't mean forever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM
5 moms liked this

WTF? Why did you have so many kids with a loser? Dating at 12?  Where the hell were your parents?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)