Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cookimg mishaps?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
A couple months ago, I was making chicken pot pie. I made the filling, pit it in the pie crust and pit the top part on. The ONE time I got it perfect. I was just about to put it into the oven then realized I forgot the chicken!

so i had to peel off the pie crust, remake yhe filling and it didnt look as nice :(
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I though it was going to be a mishap, I sprayed my cookie sheet before making cookies, after 5 minutes the looked soupy, but I waited 4 more min and they were delicious. It made them spread thin, but still kinda chewy in the middle, yum.
belindah
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Three mondays ago I turned on the oven to preheat it, and went to work on homework as I waited to hear the preheat alarm go off.  Heard the alarm, and went to go put the food into the oven.  The window in the oven was very bright, opened the oven door and there was a bright white light spreading on the heating element.  Yep, I burnt out the heating element in the oven lol.  Yeah Go Me!!! lol

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I tried making homemade brownies once. I cooked them for 4 hours and they were still liquid in the center and burnt on top. I will never make brownies again.
Texor
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM

The first time I tried to make a steak, I caught the stove on fire.

Every year for the last five, I have caught the kitchen on fire at Thanksgiving.

I once blew up a Pyrex dish because I left it sitting on the electric stove burner.

I really should have adult supervision when I cook.

felicjanci
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Believe it or not all residents of the united states contribute to the economy...do you think they go food shopping in mexico?? Lmao and im sorry did you say take our jobs? Do you want the 70 hour work week at 7$ an hour. If so please im sure it wouldnt be hard to score that gig
felicjanci
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:25 PM
This is for all the shit talkers, and I NO "most" illegal immigrants" arent criminals smh

Quoting felicjanci: Believe it or not all residents of the united states contribute to the economy...do you think they go food shopping in mexico?? Lmao and im sorry did you say take our jobs? Do you want the 70 hour work week at 7$ an hour. If so please im sure it wouldnt be hard to score that gig
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:25 PM

spellimg mishaps?

felicjanci
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM
How the hell lmfao! I was responding to a post and somehow got into this one
MizzSuzy
by Hello Kitty on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM
One time I made a Mexican desert its called a "flan". Well its like jell o but its made with milk with caramel. Well idk what I did but it ended up tasting like cofee instead but it was still delicious lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)