Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its not a parking area lady!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
Going to the gas station today I pull up and its packed. This lady in a little pt cruiser pulls up behind this car, like right on their ass trapping them between her and the truck in front of them. I sat there waiting for a spot to open and was wondering what this lady in the pt cruiser was doing. She send her maybe 10yr old son out of the car in below zero temps with no jacket on to clean her windows. I though oh okay she just needs to clean her windows and is going to leave. No she gets out of the car, stands there like an idiot just staring at the car, and them goes inside the gas station.

this is not a parking lot lady nor is it a "save your spot here" lot. Wait your turn like the rest of us instead of parking your car where its not supposed to be, trapping another vehicle and prohibiting other people from using that pump.

I should probably add that all of the parking spaces were open which is about 20 spots and even the ones that are two feet from the door. She had plenty of other choices.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Oh and she didn't even end up getting gas...
Mom2four1984
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:28 PM

If there are no parking spots open and I am not at the gas station for gas, I will park at a pump. I don't have all day to wait for someone to move out of a spot. 

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Omg yeah, i love the people that park at a pump and then go dick around inside and not even get gas.  

FelineTopic
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:33 PM
If there is no place to park, I'm parking my happy ass at the first available pump. And, if you aren't fast enough to get there first, oh well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah that's rude.

Quoting Mom2four1984:

If there are no parking spots open and I am not at the gas station for gas, I will park at a pump. I don't have all day to wait for someone to move out of a spot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Rude.

Quoting FelineTopic: If there is no place to park, I'm parking my happy ass at the first available pump. And, if you aren't fast enough to get there first, oh well...
FelineTopic
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Nothing rude about waiting for the car in front of me to move and when they don't taking an empty spot they didn't want.....

Quoting Anonymous: Rude.

Quoting FelineTopic: If there is no place to park, I'm parking my happy ass at the first available pump. And, if you aren't fast enough to get there first, oh well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

And, just where do you park if all the spots are full and you're not getting gas?  There really isn't a good place to sit and wait without being in the way of cars leaving the pumps or the cars pulling out of parking places.

So, I suppose, if you are done getting gas and decide you need something inside, you pull away from the pump and wait for a parking spot to open up?  I rather doubt it.

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah that's rude.

Quoting Mom2four1984:

FelineTopic
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Exactly, especially if there isn't a parking area for those who want to shop inside but not get gas...

Quoting Mom2four1984:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:43 PM
I got there after this person.

Quoting FelineTopic: Nothing rude about waiting for the car in front of me to move and when they don't taking an empty spot they didn't want.....

Quoting Anonymous: Rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN