Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Saw a chick beat her little kid today....

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM
  • 114 Replies

Yep. I pulled up to the preK to take my dd in and there was this lady and her kid in a jeep right beside me. She was screaming at the kid, then she turned around slapped him square in the face, jumped out of her jeep, opened his door, yanked him out booster seat and all. Jerked the booster seat off him, knocking him to the ground, threw the seat back into the jeep and took him in to the preK building. I was right behind her. Saw which room she took him in and went and signed my dd in and told her teacher what I saw. I was shaking I was so upset. That poor little guy :( It all happened before I was even out of my van. I watched in horror as I was pulling up. I guess I coupld have caused a scene with her after the fact, but I figured it was best to let the school handle it.

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:22 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Wtf is with all these spanking/ beating kids in public posts recently?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG poor kid

YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:28 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous: Wtf is with all these spanking/ beating kids in public posts recently?
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM
What is the school going to do about it? I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut.
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM
O man that's awful. Even if I am upset with my kids I never even yell at them before school. That sets the mood for the whole day, and they are bound to have a bad one.
I can't even imagine! :-(
Pre k? He must be no more than 5! Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehutmacher
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Quoting Kaybean: What is the school going to do about it? I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut.

I think it's good to know. Might help them understand why he's acting shaken up or aggressive. Also might prompt them to keep a closer eye on their dynamic to see if intervention is necessary.
mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Dang! That poor baby :(. Wth is wrong with some parents these days? Smh
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:34 PM
3 moms liked this

I would have called the cops the second she smacked that child. Then after she dropped her child off I would have dropped kicked that twat.......smdh

I hate child abusers

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:35 PM

The school will find out who she is. Talk to her. Find out what her situations is.  If she needs help. If the kid needs help. They will contact the correct authorities if they feel it's necessary...etc. I gave the woman a dirty look, she knew I saw. But I had my preK dd with me, plus the baby. I'm not going to get confrontational with someone.

Quoting Kaybean: What is the school going to do about it? I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)