Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

seriously, just f*** you.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
2 moms liked this

It has been a very LONG day and it's only Monday and I am already wanting to scream "fuck off" to everyone I come in contact with. It started at 2:15 this morning when I was shoved down the damn stairs by our huge ass dog who is (and I am not kidding) terrified of our 3lb cat. I crashed at the bottom and I knew the moment I sat up that I had injured myself. DH took me to the ER and come to find out I tore all the ligaments in my shoulder and broke a bone in my wrist.So we ended up getting home around 7am and my sister had already shuttled the kids to school and managed to keep the baby entertained.

Then, wonderfully enough, I started the worst period of my adult life as I was in bed vomiting from the pain in my shoulder and in an hour and a half my husband found me on the floor passing out and unable to think clearly. I get to the hospital and they try lots of ways to keep the bleeding under control and it's slowed down a great deal with not enough so my GYN had me admitted and she is coming by to speak to me about doing a uterine ablation.

To top it ALL off my crazed mother in law is at my house. She does not like me and does not agree with my parenting at ALL. My husband is trying to deal with our two older kids (10 and 8) as well as our baby (she is 4 months) and his mom who is hell bent on giving Freya formula.

Today....you are a twat waffle sent from Satan himself. I hate you.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry mama! I hope you feel better soon. I love your DD's name! We're Danish. We use names from the Norse pantheon all the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM
You aren't going to be able to bf if you're taking pain killers.
nolongermstkn
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:31 PM
((Hugs)) feel better.

Just a quesyion but how else is she to feed your baby? Do you have enough milk pumped? If so she needs to back the fuck up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAIRATRACI
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I love you baby's name. My son is named Thour and if he was a girl he would have been Freyja.

I hope your day gets better.
giroirk
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I'm sorry. Hopefully you start feeling better.
Monsita
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Hugs.
So so sorry!!!

Hope you get well soon.
Serabeth06
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Oh man. D: I'm so sorry to hear that, mama! I really hope it gets better for you. And your DH ought to tell your MIL that if she gives that baby formula you're going to stab her first chance you get.

TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Sorry!! It'll get better!!
SaratheN
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:34 PM
This isn't even remotely true.

Quoting Anonymous: You aren't going to be able to bf if you're taking pain killers.
ThisLife16309
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:34 PM

feel better sorry its been so bad hopefully they can fix that bleeding my mom had that done to her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN