Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you keep change in your car?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:14 PM
  • 73 Replies

Mobile Photo

How much do you think you have in there?

DH said he had a cup holder of change in his car today and that he was going to bring it in for the kids. he figured he had about $10 in there.

After bringing it in and counting..it was $40! lol nice surprise!

I keep 1 or 2 quarters and sometimes a loonie in there and that's for shopping cart purposes only.
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Sometimes. I Dont have much in there right now though.. Like not even a dollar lol
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:16 PM
I HATE change, lol. I hate cash too. I joke that I don't handle "real" money. If I can't use my debit card, I don't need it. Lol!
Ladyteancum
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Maybe 2 or 3 dollars.

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this

.... I have change everywhere. LOL in my purse, in my car, in a basket on my kitchen counter, a mason jar on my dresser...

SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I do but its mostly pennies. We have to take a toll highway to get into the city so I try to keep quarters and dimes in there, but they get used up frequently.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I hate change as well. I'm glad we got rid of the penny. lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: I HATE change, lol. I hate cash too. I joke that I don't handle "real" money. If I can't use my debit card, I don't need it. Lol!
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:20 PM
They got rid of pennies here which I'm glad about but my DH is not. As you can see, he loooves change..lol!

Quoting SunshneDaydream: I do but its mostly pennies. We have to take a toll highway to get into the city so I try to keep quarters and dimes in there, but they get used up frequently.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:20 PM
I'm the same way! DH loves change. lol!

Quoting Danesmommy1: I HATE change, lol. I hate cash too. I joke that I don't handle "real" money. If I can't use my debit card, I don't need it. Lol!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:22 PM
It seems dirty to me, lol. DS was sucking on a quarter just a few days ago. I was sure he caught the plague!

Quoting supermama322: I'm the same way! DH loves change. lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:22 PM

What's a loonie?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)