Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not sure what scares me more

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:20 AM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am not sure which scares me more.....the fact that some of the posts on here are real and people really believe/do those things -- or the fact that someone's sick trolling mind makes up these things.

I think 80% of the posts on this board are troll posts.....but, it really scares me that there are people who can come up with some of the stupid things posted here. 

**Edited to add - I mean 80% of the anon posts.....not as many of the posts where someone actually puts their screen name to it.**

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:21 AM
Bump because I am with you 100%
AllieKat
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:22 AM
I get mad when they don't amuse me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:22 AM
I don't troll, but sometimes I drink and post random crap.
Never the screwed up stuff though....
rock.starPWR
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Yeah, it's a toss up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
munky.wench
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Yea, the trolling is bad tonight. I think that I'm about done with this site for the evening. This is why we can't have nice things

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Most of them are Troll Posts.....you can tell because they are posted by anon

Every once in awhile  someone will post under anon because the subject is sensitive but even that is becoming rare

want10more
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:24 AM

most times, i hope for trolls. cuz if some of these women are really in these positions? oh wow. then i'd feel really REALLY bad.

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:26 AM

I have the same fear. Or that some idiot will read a troll post and think "that's a great idea" 

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM

The thing is - it disturbs me that someone can come up with the crazy crap in some troll posts.  Seriously - some posts take a really screwed up mind to even make up!  That scares me as much as thinking that some posts really are real.

Quoting Sassy762:

Most of them are Troll Posts.....you can tell because they are posted by anon

Every once in awhile  someone will post under anon because the subject is sensitive but even that is becoming rare

want10more
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:28 AM

RANDOM i think is diff tho........... that's just puttin a diff or strange thot out there to think about. it's not being mean, not lying... just a drunken thot that's something you've thot of sober, but just never asked anyone. sometimes the most interesting, to my mind.............

and ok how is THIS for random? i cut off part of my finger! index on my left hand, nuff meat that hurts like bloody (!) blazes and won't grow back! ouch. ow. and randommmmmmm.............. lol

Quoting Anonymous: I don't troll, but sometimes I drink and post random crap.
Never the screwed up stuff though....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)