Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caillou is officially banned from this house!

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Did Clementine need to apologize?

Options:

Yes, she was rude as well.

No, Caillou was much worse.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 439

View Results

The very last episode we saw before he became off-limits featured Caillou bossing around a poor girl during a playdate. Clementine didn't want to play what Caillou wanted to play, so he exploded and started screaming and throwing a temper tantrum. Then Clementine had to say sorry to Caillou for no reason, and Caillou got off scot-free.

I caved yesterday and let DD watch one last episode, but that was it.

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
MamAshley4
by ~ASHLEY~ on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Clementines big brother should've beat him up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
15 moms liked this

would you allow your kid to go over to someone else's house, dump their toys out, grab the other kids personal toys and insist on playing with them and then ignore what the other kid who invited them over wants to do? sounds like they are both bad kids. i think it is a show that has extreme behavior to try and show kids how to deal with it and that it is okay to get upset sometimes.

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
5 moms liked this
If I don't see what exactly happened I always make both kids apologize.

Caillou is supposed to be 3 or 4 right? That's appropriate behavior for a kid that age to do and need to learn from. I don't get the whole I hate Caillou thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
4 moms liked this

she said they both needed to apologize, and she went first. she didnt HAVE to do anything.

Quoting CEG-PAT:

But Clementine had to apologize before anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh sounded like calliou apologized just the same as she did. seriously? your brain working?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Calliou dad is a wussy
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Clementine was being a bossy bitch! She's the guest, she doesn't get to call the shots...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
6 moms liked this

Those of you who are having continual fits over this cartoon are unbalanced.  At first I thought all this Caillou hate was a joke or sarcasm but since it is not, it's clear you all have problems.

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Right? I don't see the big deal.

Quoting Anonymous:

would you allow your kid to go over to someone else's house, dump their toys out, grab the other kids personal toys and insist on playing with them and then ignore what the other kid who invited them over wants to do? sounds like they are both bad kids. i think it is a show that has extreme behavior to try and show kids how to deal with it and that it is okay to get upset sometimes.

A-nony-mous
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Never watched that show. I always wanted to punch him. He's such an unyeilding little shit and no, it's not "normal child behavior" to act like that 24/7. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM
5 moms liked this

Have you seen spongebob? They go panty raiding!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)