Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caillou is officially banned from this house!

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Did Clementine need to apologize?

Options:

Yes, she was rude as well.

No, Caillou was much worse.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 439

View Results

The very last episode we saw before he became off-limits featured Caillou bossing around a poor girl during a playdate. Clementine didn't want to play what Caillou wanted to play, so he exploded and started screaming and throwing a temper tantrum. Then Clementine had to say sorry to Caillou for no reason, and Caillou got off scot-free.

I caved yesterday and let DD watch one last episode, but that was it.

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Replies (521-529):
Jmose0
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Lol I can't stop laughing... I don't know why. They were both being ridiculous, and Calliou is lucky Clementine didn't punch him in the face and tell him to knock it off... 

Lol my son is only 8 months old, but NO that is NOT the type of cartoon I want him watching.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I can't stand Caillou.  I had my kids (7 & 4) watch this for their opinion first and they both thought Caillou was being bad.  And my 7 year old son said that you have a nice entertainment center.  lol. 

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:16 PM
She didnt need to apologize though. She did nothing wrong. Caillou is the one who went throwing a fit. Clementine tried compromising too and he woulding have none of it.

Quoting CEG-PAT:

But Clementine had to apologize before anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh sounded like calliou apologized just the same as she did. seriously? your brain working?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 78 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:16 PM
CEG-PAT
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM

BUMP!

Liyahsmommy2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:56 AM
It keeps her content for the whole time lol idk why so boring lol

Quoting RenaissanceSoul:

omg most boring show E V E R lol I scroll pass it so dd wont see it. Very annoying character just like calliou

Quoting Liyahsmommy2006: Olivia is also a show my child can not watch! Lol Olivia talks back and there other cartoons she can't watch

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kriskash25
by Kristina on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:59 AM

I couldn't let this show play in my house his voice annoyed me too much.

Vegandreams
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 2:02 AM
I still have no issue with cailliou
Anonymous
by Anonymous 79 on Mar. 11, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Number 1. You've completely fabricated what happened in the episode. Number 2. The point of the episode was to teach young children that acting like a spoiled brat (which both Clementine & Caillou were doing) is not a good thing. That not wanting to share your toys or taking toys without asking (which both Clementine & Caillou did) is not a good thing, & that apologizing to each other because both of you were not acting/playing nicely with each other, is a good thing. (Which both Clementine & Caillou did)

Next time you post something like this, tell it like it really is, not like you imagine it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN