Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you choose abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 651 Replies
I'm not asking to attack.

Seriously wondering why, in your circumstance, you chose abortion?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rock.starPWR
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I haven't yet, but I'm considering it and very strongly leaning towards it. This is a very unwanted, unplanned pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamitamaria
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I had an abortion when I was 14. My mom forced me into that one. I had another abortion when my now-husband and I first started dating:I got pregnant very early in the relationship and we talked it over and decided that it was best for us, our relationship, and my other kids to not bring a complete "oh shit" baby into things.

Mamitamaria
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* it is never an easy situation. But when my first response to finding out I was pregnant was "oh shit...I can't be fucking pregnant" that made it easier to see what the best choice was.

Just make sure that you decide for your own reasons what to do and don't let anybody manipulate you one way or the other. I do not regret my choices because I made tham and I understood why things had to turn out like they did.

Quoting rock.starPWR: I haven't yet, but I'm considering it and very strongly leaning towards it. This is a very unwanted, unplanned pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Must be abortion day. I am always behind on the memo

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Quoting rock.starPWR: I haven't yet, but I'm considering it and very strongly leaning towards it. This is a very unwanted, unplanned pregnancy.

Good luck in whatever you chose.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 16 and didn't want to have a baby. Don't regret it at all.
rock.starPWR
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I've always been regular, just like a clock, so I kind of knew already when I tested, but still, that positive test shocked me. I just kind of froze and sat in the bathroom, thinking "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, no, no, no". My husband and I will decide together. He wouldn't try to pressure me into anything, but I really do think abortion is the best choice. I just don't want a baby, and neither does he.

Quoting Mamitamaria:

*hugs* itis never an easy situation. But when my first response to finding out I was pregnant was "oh shit...I can't be fucking pregnant" that made it easier to see what the best choice was.

Just make sure that you decide for your own reasons what to do and don't let anybody manipulate you one way or the other. I do not regret my choices because I made tham and I understood why things had to turn out like they did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't had an abortion, but I would abort if I did get pregnant at any point now.

rock.starPWR
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Thank you

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Good luck in whatever you chose.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
You need to make the best choice for you. Good luck.

Quoting rock.starPWR: I've always been regular, just like a clock, so I kind of knew already when I tested, but still, that positive test shocked me. I just kind of froze and sat in the bathroom, thinking "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, no, no, no". My husband and I will decide together. He wouldn't try to pressure me into anything, but I really do think abortion is the best choice. I just don't want a baby, and neither does he.

Quoting Mamitamaria:

*hugs* itis never an easy situation. But when my first response to finding out I was pregnant was "oh shit...I can't be fucking pregnant" that made it easier to see what the best choice was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)