Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welfare mom brags about stealing tax payer money

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies

You can click on the actual conversation on the bottom.

Tell Me Now

Welfare Mom Brags About Stealing Tax Payer Money

A women called into a KLBJ News Radio show to spike the football and celebrate the fact that she is on welfare living it up while most folks are out there working hard all day.

She called in to brag about how she gets to sit home all day and she gets to "visit my friends all day" as well as "smoke weed" instead of working for a paycheck. The women claimed to be getting about $450 altogether in food stamps.

See the video here:

The women told the radio host, "Can you really blame us?? The caller, Lucy, goes on to claim that while her husband works part-time, he doesn't really work that much because "he doesn't see the need for it."

Lucy went on to say that people like her and "illegal immigrants" she knows who don't "contribute to society" still get paid and our checks are going to come on time. She even makes the claim that government is delivering presents for her kids on Christmas. I was not actually aware of that particular perk that welfare offers.

The women goes on to ask an incredibly valid question, "Why should I work?" She also says, "We're the one's getting paid, can you really blame us?"

She also brags about having an Obama phone and only having to pay about $50 per month on rent.

We covered this story in December but as we move further in to the new year and move in to the impending budget battles, it is important to keep in mind how much waste is being shoveled into entitlement spending.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think welfare abuse is becoming too prevalent? Let us know in the comments section below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wRRwZDSmTVI

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:14 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:14 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:15 PM

any thoughts, comments?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:17 PM
7 moms liked this

She probably a high ranked CafeMom member.  A large percentage of people here claim to be just like her and are quite proud of their accomplishments.

mommytoacloud
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:18 PM
7 moms liked this
Sigh its people like that that make all of us look bad..,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

She probably a high ranked CafeMom member.  A large percentage of people here claim to be just like her and are quite proud of their accomplishments.

you are right.  I have read many times on here people claiming to be just like her.  It is not surprising people hate welfare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:21 PM
6 moms liked this
She accomplished becoming morbidly obese and will die before her children are grown. No one envys this lazy pathetic excuse for a human being. I only feel sorry for her kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this
I know not everyone makes a lifetime career out of welfare. I used it for a few years. I've been off public aid for 7 yrs now. I wouldn't trade my income for public aid. Ever. Do I have to work ? Sure. I also have nicer things, enjoy vacations, ect. Anyone who thinks they are living it up on their couch smoking weed is blissfully ignorant.

Quoting mommytoacloud: Sigh its people like that that make all of us look bad..,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM

She sounds like someone I know!

alc4evermom
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM
If she had a job she would be the one with sticky fingers going through purses
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN