Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It FINALLY happened! He asked me to marry him page 15 help needed kitty outfits will pay!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 187 Replies

Poll

Question: Which dress

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 70

View Results

So I know him from work. His name is Ben! Ben is sexy and hot and cute. About a month ago he finally spoke to me in the break room. We had been seeing each other in the break room. I sit about 2 tables back. So he came up to me and asked,

"Why do you constantly stare at me?"

I knew what he was REALLY saying was I like you too! He is soooo hot I would stare, and stare and stare, and sometimes he would actually LOOK UP AT ME! He would NOTICE me! Than he would quickly look away. He is soooo shy.

I finally gathered up the nerve when he asked "why do you constantly stare at me?" to ask him out.

He made an excuse about having a girlfriend, but I know it was just cause he was sooooo shy.

When Valentine's day came around he gave candy to everyone at the office. I got a ring pop. Everyone else got big baskets filled with candy including the guys!

I asked him why I only got a ring pop and everyone else got HUGE baskets of candy he said I dunno you figure it out.

I realized he gave me a RING he wants me to MARRY HIM! I AM SO EXCITED, AM PICKING OUT DRESSES! And planning and stuff. I told my family I am getting married they are so freaking excited!

Which dress should I go with?

Thanks!!!!

My 6 little ones all under the age of 10 who each have different dads and the bun in the oven by the other dad will now have a daddy. The others want nothing to do with us.... I can sort of see that in child # 3's case since i admitted to him I poked holes in the condom that time, but the others I never admitted to... :(

Ive decided to send him an invitation like he is a guest. And it will be like surprise its OUR wedding you are the groom here is your tux, I am thinking baby blue tux with a red tie!  The wedding will be held in the break room! Which is sooo romantic as that is the first time he spoke to me. And where he would steal nervous shy glances at me every day! And I am considering riding in on an elephant. Maybe I can "borrow" one from the circus they will be in town soon!

He has a dog that doesn't like cats ladies so
Because I have 12 cats we need to get dog treats and rat poison where can I buy that?

Also can anyone here sew? I want the cats to be bridesmaids who can make some custom kitty gowns?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom121812
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Yes I think maybe 1 arent you excited for me? Wasnt that a romantic proposal? My 6 kids by 6 different dads and the little bun in the oven by another guy are going to have a DADDY! YAY!

Quoting newmom121812: 1

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM
2 moms liked this

GIRL YOU CRAY.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM
2 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM

You should have included that in the OP good

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I think maybe 1 arent you excited for me? Wasnt that a romantic proposal? My 6 kids by 6 different dads and the little bun in the oven by another guy are going to have a DADDY! YAY!

Quoting newmom121812: 1

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM
4 moms liked this

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

oh....yay.

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM
6 moms liked this

are you the same nut job that was stalking the guy and said you two were getting married becaue he sent court papers,. if not you two could be great friends

photomom1979
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM
8 moms liked this
Definitely 2. Make sure you pick out his tux too so he doesn't have to actually do Anything but show up. Though if he doesn't show, have the wedding anyway and surprise him later. Men love stuff like that!
wintermoon111
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
troll
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN