Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am pregnant with my sisters husbands baby!!! (ETA) Update 3/5 Update 8/11

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 567 Replies
420 moms liked this
And we couldn't be happier=]

My sister is unable to have children so I volunteered to donate both my eggs and my womb to make her dreams of having a child come true. After many months of doctors appointments and legal paperwork we just found out today that the implantation was a success! We all went out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I can't wait for my sister to hold her baby <3 I'm so full of love right now for her and her husband. They are going to make amazing parents!!

ETA-

Wow I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your comments and questions! The response to this has been overwhelmingly positive and I have done my best to answer all of your questions. I have been very exhausted the last couple days have been a whirlwind of emotion, good happy emotions =], and things are going well. I will keep you all updated the best I can. Thank you again! I have read each and every comment posted on this and will continue to do so.

Update #1: I just got my blood work results back and everything is going well. HCG levels are right on track. I am only about 4 weeks along at this point and we are going to do the first ultrasound at 8 weeks and continue to monitor hcg levels. Our on said this is sop for our situation. So all in all not much to report just that things are going well for us. No morning sickness yet but I've never known I was pregnant this early in the pregnancy before!! I will continue to keep you updated with our progress.

Update #2- Haven't been on much as you can imagine life has been super busy with doctors appointments and other things. I ended up getting super sick and had some light bleeding but other than that things have progressed nicely. I have an estimated due date of November 20. We have had several us and to me it looks like a boy but my sister and her husband want to wait till the birth to find out the sex for sure. Our worries about having multiples are unfounded as there appears to just be one baby in there. I'm off to lunch with my sister and have a busy day so my apologies if I don't respond to any replies right away.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
runinpinkshoes
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:36 PM
5 moms liked this
That is so sweet of you!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:36 PM
7 moms liked this
That's so sweet. I wish I had a loving thoughtful sister like you.
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM
31 moms liked this

WOOOOOOOOO!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM
8 moms liked this
Congrats for you all ... I think that is a wonderful thing your doing for her .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
8 moms liked this
I wish I had sister like you. I couldn't carry and my brothers well they lack equipment.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That's very cool of you. Congrats to the entire family :)
Elizabeth1131
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Congratulations!!!
sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Many blessings to y'all. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you we are very close. I know she would do the same for me.

Quoting Anonymous: Congrats for you all ... I think that is a wonderful thing your doing for her .
MaryJarrett
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
:')

Congratulations!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)