Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your "dirty little secret"??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 503 Replies
2 moms liked this

Ok, so what is the one (or more, if you're as bad as me, lol) of your dirtiest secrets? One thing you would NEVER admit to ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE on the planet. Not even to your best friend. You don't have to feel bad about doing it, and I recommend you remain anonymous, as I have. No bashing, no judging, just get it off your chest. Come on, do it!

Mine:

1) I hate my mother in law, and I mean HATE - despise, detest, abhor - (I cannot think of a word that describes my feelings towards her) .

2) She used to live with us, not with my blessing/approval/knowing (she manipulated her way into our home) and I used to do the nastiest things to her food. Ex: Piss and spit in her food drinks, put spices/ingredients I KNEW she was allergic or sensitive to or I knew she didn't like.

3) I truly wish she would die, and soon. I've had it with her antics, stealing, smothering, deceitful and manipulative ways, lies, and just her breathing oxygen!

Now, it's your turn - GO!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeppermintyTea
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM
14 moms liked this
Come on you know that's pretty psycho. Lol you've got me beat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM
4 moms liked this
I have a boyfriend... I'm married. But I guess there's a couple people who know, so it's not exactly a dirty little secret.

umm.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:51 AM
12 moms liked this
I Dutch oven my cat
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM
I too have a boyfriend and I am married!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this

HEY! me too, well that was the truth. my (now) hubby and I were secretly married for 4 years before we publically got hitched too. NO one knows but my one best friend (only because we needed one witness!) We're going to tell everyone on our 46th anniversary, when all our parents are gone and won't be upset! lol, surprise, it's really our 50th wedding anniversary!! hahahaha

Quoting Anonymous: I have a boyfriend... I'm married. But I guess there's a couple people who know, so it's not exactly a dirty little secret. umm.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm having an affair with my sil.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:56 AM
20 moms liked this

Mother-in-laws are like slinkys. It's a whole lot of fun to push them down the stairs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:57 AM
1. I married dh only because it was an easy way get my legal residency.
2. We are "ttc" but I'm still taking my bc pills. I don't want anymore kids.
squeekers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:58 AM
33 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I slept with my ex's brother to get back at my ex. Shitty I know. I was very hurt and needed to end our relationship with no going back. It worked and they are not as close as they once were...and that makes me a little happy.Shameful I know sarcasm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)