Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dude.. i spent the last 3 hours scouring ebay for...ETA... ETA #2

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:32 AM
  • 225 Replies
2 moms liked this

fucking cotton footless pjs for my dd.. she's growing out of her fucking 3t's, the footed kind.. mind you, she wont be 3 until oh Easter.. yeah. but she needs a one piece still, she wont sleep in anything else. she likes her toes exposed, but it's just been too fucking cold.. like right now it's 12.

tonight it will get down to 6, tomorrow's high is 9 and the low is -12. so yeah duder is  preparing for a cool spring, 

everything is fucking fleece, and footed, like i said 3 hours, i purchased one pair, i am sniping 2 others on auction that end tomorrow... i remember wearing what i am looking for as a kid all the time..

gap and old navy don't just sell these anymore, and i have spent my night looking for some that won't cost be $20 bucks a pair... i need to start sewing again, because this is just ridiculous... is it so much to ask for fucking 100% cotton jams?

what's your hard to find kiddo item?

ETA

i got 4 pair at Children's Place last night... and am checking Kohls today... didn't think this would get featured, or like any of my posts for that matter...

but a bunch of awesome ladies reminded me to check CP. gonna check Kohls amd Walmart today!!

please continiute to comiserate with me, about the clothing industry's evil plan to drive all mothers insane!!!!!!

ETA #2

ok so i found the Disney Cinderella ones at Marshalls,

i didn't bother with kohls cause of the location, but i did get a few more from the childrens place store for an unbelievable steal. so i went from one pair to like 8 in 16 hours. lol. 

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Why can't you do two piece?
the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Why not use just regular pj's?

ermka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:35 AM
4 moms liked this
Not as hard to find anymore, but I used to have a hell of a time finding slim cut jeans for ds. The assumption that all skinny kids are short irritates me to no end.
the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this

*sighs*

Quoting ColieO: Why can't you do two piece?

PandTsmomjuly
by Florence on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:35 AM
3 moms liked this

I just cut the feet off and stitch in some wide elastic.

Thankfully, my youngest is on the small side, lol.

funny_girl3
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Can you cut the feet off?  My mom did that.

the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

she will keep herself up and wake herself, by ya know.. finding nemo... 

Quoting ColieO: Why can't you do two piece?

the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

and she asks for them... i don't get it ...either you want to kadiddle yourself or you don't kiddo.. 

PandTsmomjuly
by Florence on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Oldest DD is tall and skinny. I have to find adjustable waist, slim cut, skinny jeans... let me tell you how hard THAT is. Has to be skinny or they are STILL too big to adjust -_-

Tried buying belts but she hates them and takes them off at school and loses them.

Quoting ermka: Not as hard to find anymore, but I used to have a hell of a time finding slim cut jeans for ds. The assumption that all skinny kids are short irritates me to no end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)