Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dude.. i spent the last 3 hours scouring ebay for...ETA... ETA #2

Posted by   + Show Post

fucking cotton footless pjs for my dd.. she's growing out of her fucking 3t's, the footed kind.. mind you, she wont be 3 until oh Easter.. yeah. but she needs a one piece still, she wont sleep in anything else. she likes her toes exposed, but it's just been too fucking cold.. like right now it's 12.

tonight it will get down to 6, tomorrow's high is 9 and the low is -12. so yeah duder is  preparing for a cool spring, 

everything is fucking fleece, and footed, like i said 3 hours, i purchased one pair, i am sniping 2 others on auction that end tomorrow... i remember wearing what i am looking for as a kid all the time..

gap and old navy don't just sell these anymore, and i have spent my night looking for some that won't cost be $20 bucks a pair... i need to start sewing again, because this is just ridiculous... is it so much to ask for fucking 100% cotton jams?

what's your hard to find kiddo item?

ETA

i got 4 pair at Children's Place last night... and am checking Kohls today... didn't think this would get featured, or like any of my posts for that matter...

but a bunch of awesome ladies reminded me to check CP. gonna check Kohls amd Walmart today!!

please continiute to comiserate with me, about the clothing industry's evil plan to drive all mothers insane!!!!!!

ETA #2

ok so i found the Disney Cinderella ones at Marshalls,

i didn't bother with kohls cause of the location, but i did get a few more from the childrens place store for an unbelievable steal. so i went from one pair to like 8 in 16 hours. lol. 

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:39 AM
Everything!! My kids have teeny waists and shoulders so pants have to have adjustable waists and be slim at the same time. Some still are too big. They have to not be too short. Then the shoulders just hang off. Their feet are small too. Of course they make does in all sizes, but my luck whenever I look, they have very few in their sizes. :/ My 9 year old daughter wears 6 slim pants old Navy. Others are still too wide in the waist and short. She couldn't wear anything she got for her birthday until my Mom hemmed everything. Ugh!!
wymama610
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Children's place. You're welcome. ;)

http://m.childrensplace.com/skavastream/studio/reader/prod-mobus/TCP/product?url=en%2Fusstore%2Fp%2Fbaby-girl-clothes%2Fbaby-girl-clothes-sleepwear%2Fbutterfly-stretchie-2015498-610&partner=tcp&campaignId=1&locale=US_USD
the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah i was thinking of doing just that.. but.. i busted my scissors. i must have a pair of fiskers just for fabric... NO ONE IS TO TOUCH MY FABRIC FISKERS i just need new fabric scissors, going to town tomorrow, even though... it's fucking witch tit cold.. FUCK i need spring NOW. 

Quoting funny_girl3:

Can you cut the feet off?  My mom did that.

babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Try children's place I just bought my 4 year old dd a few pair :)
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I checked on Amazon. Nothing there either. Well, nothing that's not $35 and up anyways.
the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:42 AM
2 moms liked this

score!!!

you ladies rock

Quoting wymama610: Children's place. You're welcome. ;) http://m.childrensplace.com/skavastream/studio/reader/prod-mobus/TCP/product?url=en%2Fusstore%2Fp%2Fbaby-girl-clothes%2Fbaby-girl-clothes-sleepwear%2Fbutterfly-stretchie-2015498-610&partner=tcp&campaignId=1&locale=US_USD

the_dude
by abides on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

DANKA!!!!

Quoting babydsmommy18: Try children's place I just bought my 4 year old dd a few pair :)

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
The same thing basically... Pajamas. My 2.5 year old needs a couple more pairs of footies and they only have two piece ones in store. My 4 year old needs some new two piece ones but I can't find any in his size in store... Just the pants and they're fucking duck dynasty themed. I don't want to buy online because I could be moving anytime in the next couple months and times for shipping can be lengthy.
ermka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:44 AM
My dd is the same way, the girl is all legs & no hips. She loves skinny jeans though, so it works out. When ds was younger it was such a struggle to find him clothes.

Quoting PandTsmomjuly:

Oldest DD is tall and skinny. I have to find adjustable waist, slim cut, skinny jeans... let me tell you how hard THAT is. Has to be skinny or they are STILL too big to adjust -_-

Tried buying belts but she hates them and takes them off at school and loses them.

Quoting ermka: Not as hard to find anymore, but I used to have a hell of a time finding slim cut jeans for ds. The assumption that all skinny kids are short irritates me to no end.

Fulgent.Drinker
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Colorblock sleep one-piece

Colorblock sleep one-piece$24.95Now $16.00

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN