Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Japan Discontinues HPV vaccine, while USA pushes it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies
3 moms liked this

So, following the U.S. government's lead, Japanese officials shoved a nationwide HPV vaccination program on junior high schools. Almost immediately, health officials were flooded with 1,968 documented adverse events pouring in. Parents sent videos of their daughters suffering from walking disturbances, seizures and body tics. Some cases reported girls fell to the floor, resulting in head injuries and fractures. Japan's health officials then sent formal notifications to discontinue the HPV vaccine. What did American health officials do? Within weeks, the Obama administration dedicated $1.2 million to 'increase HPV vaccine uptake in low income ethnic minority populations'. The problems associated with Gardasil are only getting worse and Americans are fools. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish my mom wouldn't have made me get it...my hubby got it from the military, no choice for him. I'll never give it to my kids though, I'm not ant-vax usually, but not this one. Too many risks it's not worth it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

your husband got an  HPV, aka, gardisil vax while in the military? It isn't for men...

Quoting Anonymous: I wish my mom wouldn't have made me get it...my hubby got it from the military, no choice for him. I'll never give it to my kids though, I'm not ant-vax usually, but not this one. Too many risks it's not worth it

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this

We've declined that vaccine, and if it becomes mandatory for school registration, we'll homeschool!

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Its also for males. They get HPV.

Quoting Anonymous:

your husband got an  HPV, aka, gardisil vax while in the military? It isn't for men...

Quoting Anonymous: I wish my mom wouldn't have made me get it...my hubby got it from the military, no choice for him. I'll never give it to my kids though, I'm not ant-vax usually, but not this one. Too many risks it's not worth it

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:36 AM
5 moms liked this

I vaccinate. Im not one that will go nuts and anal over everything especially vaccination... But the HPV scares me, more than the flu shots. Something aint right with that vaccination. I understand they want to provide us security to believe this drug will prevent cancer... Ill take my chances with the cancer over this HPV.... Aint right meow, even trollcat wont give her kids this vaccine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM

that recommendation was only announced last year....when did your dh get the shot?

Quoting southern.momof2: Its also for males. They get HPV.
Quoting Anonymous:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM

It's given to men, my son recieved the first, in the series, without my permission, at his doctor's office, and we switched physicians as a result.

Quoting Anonymous:

danie24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM

I am pretty sure that within the last year or so they've been pushing this vaccine on young boys and men, too.

Which is ridiculous, since men cannot get cervical cancer.

But the vaccine (all vaccines, in my opinion) are garbage. Just a way to keep the population sick for profit.

Quoting Anonymous:

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

[/quote

Yes, it is for men too. Men can get HPV and transmit it to their female partners.
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I'm not the anon. My husband has not had the shot.

Quoting Anonymous:

that recommendation was only announced last year....when did your dh get the shot?

Quoting southern.momof2: Its also for males. They get HPV.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)