Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who else is annoyed by the endless winter?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:02 AM
  • 85 Replies
It makes me grumpy this winter is dragging on. It's -10 this morning and we're expected to get up to 16" of snow by Monday! To top it off...I'm due TODAY but it feels like this girly knows and is trying to stay in there as long as possible lol. Oh dear, hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaiTaiMama
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Hmm, nobody?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM
I am so tired of it too!!
-_-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I've been over it. After being up north for 8 years, I'm not used to it. I don't think I'll ever be. I'm cold and my sinuses are going haywire.

articmom
by IceQueen on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:07 AM
I am , were getting no relief as far as the 10 day forcast says . We have a blizzard and wind chill warning today.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Not me. I live in Houston where our suers are brutal. I'll take cold over heat any day and I refuse to complain about the cold, when I feel like complaining I remember what it feels like to sit on a leather car seat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Snow in the Poconos means lots of skiing, lots of money, lots of melting that keeps the wells full, and a lot less bugs this Spring....I'm good, bring on the Winter.

WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I am sick of this cold and tired of all the ice. Broke my shovel trying to scrape it off the sidewalk. We also spent a small fortune buying ice melt. It didn't do anything. Grrr.

catcameback
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM

It's no longer than usual here.  I do always find it funny people (at least where I live) seem to think it will warm up in march.  It's like they forget every year that winter lasts until april-may.

btw, don't feel too bad, it's -20C with the windchill here, tomorrow is supposed to be -30C (with windchill)

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Me ugh
MaiTaiMama
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM
We've only had one day of relief on valentines day, it hit 50. We too have a windchill advisory today.

Quoting articmom: I am , were getting no relief as far as the 10 day forcast says . We have a blizzard and wind chill warning today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)