Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you have a kindergartener?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM
  • 9 Replies

Each month, the kids have to bring in a class snack that corresponds with a specific letter. My son has to bring in the snack tomorrow that is an "ugly snack that begins with the letter 'u' ". I can't think of anything...anyone have some kid friendly ideas??

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Make vanilla jell-o pudding and put it in small paper cup. Crumble gram crackers on top. Put a gummy bear on it and a little paper umbrella toothpick. The children have fun looking under the umbrella to see what is under it

brittc789
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:22 AM
The only thing popping into my head would be the jello worms.. Would have to google for the recipe but they are definitely ugly!
catngabsmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Ugli fruit!

ConcernedCousin
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
?

Quoting catngabsmom:

Ugli fruit!

ConcernedCousin
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Good idea thanks!!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Make vanilla jell-o pudding and put it in small paper cup. Crumble gram crackers on top. Put a gummy bear on it and a little paper umbrella toothpick. The children have fun looking under the umbrella to see what is under it

ConcernedCousin
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Thank you!

Quoting brittc789: The only thing popping into my head would be the jello worms.. Would have to google for the recipe but they are definitely ugly!
brittc789
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:35 AM
You're very welcome! My 5yo DD who is in kindergarten her exact words when she first saw them were "ew that's nasty looking" lol. They look like real worms

Quoting ConcernedCousin: Thank you!

Quoting brittc789: The only thing popping into my head would be the jello worms.. Would have to google for the recipe but they are definitely ugly!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
You should make some of those dirt snacks. Idk what they are called. It's like the gummy worms in "dirt". Which is crushed up Oreos or chocolate graham crackers?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)