Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FOR teen moms! (inspiring)**UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
  • 74 Replies
2 moms liked this

dont let anyone tell you,you and your baby are a mistake!!

i want you to learn whats right and wrong and only that once you know the foundation that is life you will understand

https//www.facebook.com/photo.php.?fbid=5044007730036&set=a.320755488030.71178.314951385281907&type=1&theater

(COPY PASTE LINK TEEN MOMS)

REMEMBER YOU INSPIRE AND ARE LOVED BY MANY!!

******OK LADIES I DIDNT MEAN THAT ITS INSPIRING TO BE A TEEN MOM I AM WANTING TO BE INSPIRING TO THEM...SO PLEASE BE KIND SHOW LOVE CAUSE YOUR NOT CURRENTLY DOING THAT******HELP THEM DONT HATE THEM HATE WONT MAKE THEM A BETTER PERSON OR MOTHER****THANK YOU

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:33 PM

eye rolling

rock.starPWR
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes, getting knocked up as a teenager is a total inspiration!
SMH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetnSassy88
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Quoting rock.starPWR: Yes, getting knocked up as a teenager is a total inspiration! SMH.

i didnt get knocked up as a teenager i got pregnant at 21 and all im doing is letting these girls know they are loved they have to be loved and brought up by someone....if there is no love then how will they grow to be as great as you?

rock.starPWR
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I never said don't love and support them, but calling teen pregnancy 'inspiring' is ridiculous. I never said I was great, but I didn't have a kid while still a kid myself.

Quoting SweetnSassy88:

Quoting rock.starPWR: Yes, getting knocked up as a teenager is a total inspiration!
SMH.

i didnt get knocked up as a teenager i got pregnant at 21 and all im doing is letting these girls know they are loved they have to be loved and brought up by someone....if there is no love then how will they grow to be as great as you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

If they dress the way that person is dressed in the pic no wonder they got knocked up. 

KnittinMama
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Some of the best moms I know were teen moms. They can be good moms whatever age they start at. And no that does not mean I encourage teen pregnancy. But whats done is done and belittling and tearing them down for it does nothing but show who is and isn't worth keeping in their life.
SweetnSassy88
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Quoting KnittinMama: Some of the best moms I know were teen moms. They can be good moms whatever age they start at. And no that does not mean I encourage teen pregnancy. But whats done is done and belittling and tearing them down for it does nothing but show who is and isn't worth keeping in their life.

right i agree and thank you for your input

mommytoacloud
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Quoting rock.starPWR: Yes, getting knocked up as a teenager is a total inspiration!
SMH.
ProudMommaBear
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't say teen moms are inspiring for others.  Maybe for other teen moms yes, but general public, not so much.  I know if it weren't for my amazing family I wouldn't have been able to keep DD. 

SweetnSassy88
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

I wouldn't say teen moms are inspiring for others.  Maybe for other teen moms yes, but general public, not so much.  I know if it weren't for my amazing family I wouldn't have been able to keep DD. 

wow ok and thank you also that was great of them....how are you and your daughter now? what is she like? (honestly lol,im sure shes a doll)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN