Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FOR teen moms! (inspiring)**UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post

dont let anyone tell you,you and your baby are a mistake!!

i want you to learn whats right and wrong and only that once you know the foundation that is life you will understand

https//www.facebook.com/photo.php.?fbid=5044007730036&set=a.320755488030.71178.314951385281907&type=1&theater

(COPY PASTE LINK TEEN MOMS)

REMEMBER YOU INSPIRE AND ARE LOVED BY MANY!!

******OK LADIES I DIDNT MEAN THAT ITS INSPIRING TO BE A TEEN MOM I AM WANTING TO BE INSPIRING TO THEM...SO PLEASE BE KIND SHOW LOVE CAUSE YOUR NOT CURRENTLY DOING THAT******HELP THEM DONT HATE THEM HATE WONT MAKE THEM A BETTER PERSON OR MOTHER****THANK YOU

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Replies (71-74):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Says the one who just keeps instigating trying to argue. No, I'm not on the rag. I'm pregnant. R u done now?

Quoting thetrollcat:

man you are so rude and bitchy. Seriuosly are you on the rag?

Quoting Anonymous: U have yet to say anything productive so perhaps u should try shutting up? I personally am done feeding into this nonsense.

Quoting thetrollcat:

it took you that many arguments to say something productive? WOW.......

Quoting Anonymous: Well I lost both of my parents before I became a teenager and at 16 I was working 30+ hours a week and making honor roll with advanced classes in high-school so the state deemed me responsible enough to be emancipated and live on my own. At age 17 I was a junior but had all my credits required to graduate and at 18 I went to college and am now a Veterinarian. Just thought I'd help you have a more accurate imagination.

Quoting thetrollcat:

you sure are a mouthy thing... I can only imagine what kind of teenager you are or were....

Quoting drsmith94: I said all I had to say on this topic but when u went off subject to bash me about my alleged "anger" I began responding to the "ass" behavior you were displaying.

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL at your continuous attempt to use insults to make an argument for yourself. Do actually have anything to contribute to this post or topic? Or you just focus on finding ways to be insulting and acting like an ass?

Quoting Anonymous: Than you need to further your education and communication skills instead of sounding like you haven't attended an English class in your life.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I trying to speak at your tone and level yo

Quoting Anonymous: I'm the one with anger issues yet you're the one that seems incapable of replying without using the word "fuck". And u call my posts angry explaining that it wasn't directed at u and asking why the fuck I would care what type of teen u were then respond with a post using more profanity than any civilized adult with an education would. You're a special kind of stupid.

Quoting thetrollcat:

boy ya know for someone that is extremely crabbier than a fucking badger and a raging angry *itch, maybe you should just go take a fucking chill pill and go to bed and find something pleasing to do and get that tampon outta yer ass.

Quoting Anonymous: It was directed at the woman that was posting about teen mom's being so irresponsible and bad on this post and talking about her abortion on another.
Ok. Why the fuck would I care what kind of teen you were? That has nothing 2 do with what I said.

Quoting thetrollcat:

i certainly hope not considering I chose to be a BETTER TEEN by making BETTER choices :D

Quoting Anonymous: That wasn't directed at u.

Quoting thetrollcat:

what the fuck you ranting about? I didnt have no abortion. I simply kept my legs closed and found other things to do besides fuckin

Quoting Anonymous: Hypocrites! Some of you putting down teen mom's while having abortions yourselves. You did the same thing they did by getting pregnant with a child you are not prepared to take care of. The only difference is some of them made the choice to keep their child. Yes I agree some teen mom's shouldn't become mother's, but there are also adult women that shouldn't become mother's and choose to be anyway.

ProudMommaBear
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM
So first you say teen moms are inspiring and now you changed it to say you want to be inspiring to them? Ok.
ProudMommaBear
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:49 PM
I'm so glad you think my replies were disappointing LOL.

Quoting SamiJ18: Well ladies, I have to go to work and school. I certainly hope some constructive discussion can come out of this post although the first few pages of replies are disappointing yet, unsurprising. I see what you did there OP, I hope you have a good day as well.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Im never done, i can do this all night

Quoting Anonymous: Says the one who just keeps instigating trying to argue. No, I'm not on the rag. I'm pregnant. R u done now?
Quoting thetrollcat:

man you are so rude and bitchy. Seriuosly are you on the rag?

Quoting Anonymous: U have yet to say anything productive so perhaps u should try shutting up? I personally am done feeding into this nonsense.
Quoting thetrollcat:

it took you that many arguments to say something productive? WOW.......

Quoting Anonymous: Well I lost both of my parents before I became a teenager and at 16 I was working 30+ hours a week and making honor roll with advanced classes in high-school so the state deemed me responsible enough to be emancipated and live on my own. At age 17 I was a junior but had all my credits required to graduate and at 18 I went to college and am now a Veterinarian. Just thought I'd help you have a more accurate imagination.
Quoting thetrollcat:

you sure are a mouthy thing... I can only imagine what kind of teenager you are or were....

Quoting drsmith94: I said all I had to say on this topic but when u went off subject to bash me about my alleged "anger" I began responding to the "ass" behavior you were displaying.
Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL at your continuous attempt to use insults to make an argument for yourself. Do actually have anything to contribute to this post or topic? Or you just focus on finding ways to be insulting and acting like an ass?

Quoting Anonymous: Than you need to further your education and communication skills instead of sounding like you haven't attended an English class in your life.
Quoting thetrollcat:

I trying to speak at your tone and level yo

Quoting Anonymous: I'm the one with anger issues yet you're the one that seems incapable of replying without using the word "fuck". And u call my posts angry explaining that it wasn't directed at u and asking why the fuck I would care what type of teen u were then respond with a post using more profanity than any civilized adult with an education would. You're a special kind of stupid.
Quoting thetrollcat:

boy ya know for someone that is extremely crabbier than a fucking badger and a raging angry *itch, maybe you should just go take a fucking chill pill and go to bed and find something pleasing to do and get that tampon outta yer ass.

Quoting Anonymous: It was directed at the woman that was posting about teen mom's being so irresponsible and bad on this post and talking about her abortion on another. Ok. Why the fuck would I care what kind of teen you were? That has nothing 2 do with what I said.
Quoting thetrollcat:

i certainly hope not considering I chose to be a BETTER TEEN by making BETTER choices :D

Quoting Anonymous: That wasn't directed at u.
Quoting thetrollcat:

what the fuck you ranting about? I didnt have no abortion. I simply kept my legs closed and found other things to do besides fuckin

Quoting Anonymous: Hypocrites! Some of you putting down teen mom's while having abortions yourselves. You did the same thing they did by getting pregnant with a child you are not prepared to take care of. The only difference is some of them made the choice to keep their child. Yes I agree some teen mom's shouldn't become mother's, but there are also adult women that shouldn't become mother's and choose to be anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)