Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's helping her dd do what?? UPDATE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 371 Replies
10 moms liked this
My friends teen daughter (14) is planning to have a baby! She told her mom and now her mom is trying to help her. She told me about it today, I couldn't believe it. My friend has never been like this before, I feel like she's not realising what she is doing.

They're not financially stable and her dd has anger issues and a short temper, I know it's not my place to say anything, but I cannot believe what I heard.

THE DAUGHTER IS NOT PREGNANT YET! THEY ARE PLANNING IT.

UPDATE: I rang my friend, but it went to voicemail so I left a message discussing my concerns. 2 hours later she text me and I replied; this is how the convo went

Av: river isn't your concern so I'd keep your opinions to yourself if I were you.

Me: you're right, she isn't my concern, but you're a good friend of mine and you know as well as I do that if you bring a child into your situation you are doing more harm!

Av: she will be a great mom and she has me for support. Things are getting better.

Me: SHE IS 14 AVERY! SHE THREW A TANTRUM AND WRECKED YOUR HOUSE LAST WEEK BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT GIVE HER SOME MONEY FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Av: everyone makes mistakes so don't act like you're perfect lou

Me: this is the biggest mistake you're making. Does the boys parents know he is there??

Av: that's none of your concern

Me: its their concern and I will be contacting them.

Av: don't message me anymore.

Then a few hours later her dd wrote on fb: "you're only young once, so fuck it!"
My dd commented "yep and you're throwing away your youth, congrats!"

I have called the boys parents and cps.

Cps did investigate and river (my friends dd) has been placed in temporary custody of her grandparents. My friend assaulted the case worker and has been arrested. She rang me to make bail for her and I refused. I told her unless she gets the help she needs, I will not make life easy for her.
The boys parents have contacted the police because my friend left threatening messages on the parents phones AND the boys. I'm not sure what will happen now, but honestly I'm glad how it has turned out.
I love my friend, but like I said before, she isn't mentally stable right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM
24 moms liked this
This is ridiculous. People who support their teenage daughters to have babies probably shouldn't of had kids their selves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:18 PM
5 moms liked this

How exactly is Mommie Dearest "helping" Deluded Daughter achieve this lofty goal?

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this
If she isn't supposed to help then what do you think she should do? I'm honestly curious as to what you would do...

Edit: I misread the OP and thought that she meant that her friends dd is already pregnant.
Linda92silva
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:19 PM
14 moms liked this
She kind of made it your business when she decided to tell you...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:19 PM
I'm so shocked, until recently my friend used to be so together. It's like she has hit rock bottom and I cannot help

Quoting Anonymous: This is ridiculous. People who support their teenage daughters to have babies probably shouldn't of had kids their selves.
rock.starPWR
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:20 PM
6 moms liked this
WOW! That is beyond insane. I can't imagine a mother being ok, let alone helping, her teenaged child screwing up her life that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:21 PM
She's allowing a boy from her school stay in her dd's room, explaining ovulation to her and giving her tips on best ways to get pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

How exactly is Mommie Dearest "helping" Deluded Daughter achieve this lofty goal?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:21 PM
21 moms liked this

ETA: I just found this gif, lol

Y'ALL KNOW THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIT GIF

MizzSuzy
by Hello Kitty on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow really. Even if the were financially stable she shouldn't be trying to have a baby she's only 14. I was 19 when I had my DD and I think I should've waited but I love her to death. You really need to tell your friend something even if you think its not your business.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:22 PM
What is mom suposse to do turn her back on her DD? I'm confused.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)