Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the weirdest dream you've had?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Sometimes I have dreams where months or years pass. I should start writing them down, even though no one but me will ever want to read them lol. What are some interesting dreams that you've had? Here's mine:

1. I was a dolphin swimming in the ocean with my dolphin friends. I was swimming really fast and jumping in and out of the water. It was awesome!

2. I dreamed I was a cake. My dh was trying to wake me up for sex but I was still half asleep and I still thought I was a cake for a second.....that was odd.

3. I was an escaped slave walking in the desert. I can vividly remember the feeling of the sand under my bare feet and the hot sun on my skin. I am being tracked by 2 men and I can hear them coming after me so I try to burry myself in the sand so they won't see me. I keep digging and digging and covering myself up with sand when I start falling through a trap door. I land in a dark hallway. Its like a hallway in a hotel, there are a bunch of doors with numbers on them. There is only one flickering light and the walls are green. I start walking down the hallway and I open one of the doors and go in. The room is very dim and its full of clutter. Then I see a woman sitting at a table. I think she is some sort of gypsy. I sat down at her table and she told me a bunch of stuff but I don't remember what it was.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:22 PM
I have very vivid dreams. The weirdest thing is a recurring dream about a man who used to be a friend of ours. I haven't even seen him in over 10 years, but I have sex dreams about him all the time. It always makes me feel a tad bit guilty.
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Those are funny dreams!

I had a dream my sil was pregnant. After she gave birth, she asked me to take her son home in my pocket because he was so tiny! He looked like a little Polly pocket. It was just weird. The strangest part, my sil actually did call me that day to tell me she was pregnant, she ended up having a boy.
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I woke up crying one night because i had a dream that my best friend died. I was sobbing! My pillow was wet from tears and it even woke DH.

Last night I had a dream that I had a baby at home. It was really quick and painless.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:24 PM

My dream wasn't really weird but very comforting to me. I think of it from time to time.

I dreamed that I was swimming in the ocean. It was very cold and huge waves, it was grey and I was getting so tired. I had been swimming forever it seemed. I then swam into this harbor. .. there the water was calm as glass and warm. The sky was shades of pink and orange, like at a sunset. I swam to the shore and knew I had reached the end of my journey and I felt such peace, warmth  and joy. 

There's a song by Switchfoot. . .Restless. . .I heard it about a week after I had that dream and it just reminded me of it so much. Whenever i hear that song (it's one of my favorites) I think of that dream and it just brings me some. . .peace.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I have very vivid dreams. The weirdest thing is a recurring dream about a man who used to be a friend of ours. I haven't even seen him in over 10 years, but I have sex dreams about him all the time. It always makes me feel a tad bit guilty.

Maybe he represents a part of you that you are missing? I used to have sex dreams about an ex but I realized that I didn't really miss him. I just missed that phase in my life....unless your friend is really hot then by all means have your fantasy lol

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Last night I dreamt I was being attacked by Gollum. I woke up with my baby nursing and chewing on my poor nipples. Yep. Explains that dream.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, that dream was letting you know the worst part was behind you. I'm glad you found peace.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

My dream wasn't really weird but very comforting to me. I think of it from time to time.

I dreamed that I was swimming in the ocean. It was very cold and huge waves, it was grey and I was getting so tired. I had been swimming forever it seemed. I then swam into this harbor. .. there the water was calm as glass and warm. The sky was shades of pink and orange, like at a sunset. I swam to the shore and knew I had reached the end of my journey and I felt such peace, warmth  and joy. 

There's a song by Switchfoot. . .Restless. . .I heard it about a week after I had that dream and it just reminded me of it so much. Whenever i hear that song (it's one of my favorites) I think of that dream and it just brings me some. . .peace.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw that is a great dream! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it lol

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM

I have dreamt of people I love dying horrible deaths right in front of me and woke up screaming or crying. Those are the worst.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM

& another dream (I have tons of dreams so I won't go into all of them lol) I had as a child. I still remember it.

I dreamed that I was at this outdoor movie. We were all in 50 style cars. . it was night time. Suddenly this "star" starts to get closer and we realize it's a spaceship. I don't know who is driving but they start to drive really fast and the spaceship follows us. We go down this dirt road (it use to be near where i grew up) and it follows us still. our car breaks down and I get out to start running. The spaceship lands and this alien (kind of looks like robocop) gets out and points this big gun at me. I wake up before he shoots me but it was terrifying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN