Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dang you doctor who!!!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:06 AM
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this
Why do you have to be so addictive, I want to jump in the tardis and take off! Especially if said doctor is played by David Tennant!! He is super adorable!!
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM

ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM

ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:11 AM

ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Is this your first time watching it? It's such a great show. 

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM
You have earned your place as my best friend on cafemom for the next five minutes

Quoting ashthecat:

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Yes, I kept hearing crap about it and was like it can't be that great, then I watched and at first was like, this is extremely cheesy and amazing, now I'm pretty sure I make a reference about it every five minutes. I frequently try to "exterminate" my husband. Daleks are my favorite enemy

Quoting ashthecat:

ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Lol. I love him. 9 and 11 are both good. 10 is by far my favorite though. I'm so in love with David Tennant. 

Quoting kmorales7690: You have earned your place as my best friend on cafemom for the next five minutes
Quoting ashthecat:

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:16 AM
He was the most perfect doctor ever, and I'm also partial to rose Tyler, I miss her.

Quoting ashthecat:

Lol. I love him. 9 and 11 are both good. 10 is by far my favorite though. I'm so in love with David Tennant. 

Quoting kmorales7690: You have earned your place as my best friend on cafemom for the next five minutes

Quoting ashthecat:

Pokemon_Lover
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:16 AM
I tried watching dr who but I couldn't get into it. I'm more of a Sherlock girl I guess :)
ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:20 AM

It definetly starts out cheesy. The plastic men are ridiculous. It gets so good. The Daleks are my favorite too. For straight up creep factor though, the weeping angels are the best. They scare the bejesus out of me. 

Quoting kmorales7690: Yes, I kept hearing crap about it and was like it can't be that great, then I watched and at first was like, this is extremely cheesy and amazing, now I'm pretty sure I make a reference about it every five minutes. I frequently try to "exterminate" my husband. Daleks are my favorite enemy
Quoting ashthecat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN