Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I pretend to be an antivaxer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I was just reading another post and it just proved to me that I made the right decision in being a fake antivaxer. I have a religious exemption, it's bogus. I'm not antivax but I am get my kids vaccines one at a time and when we fucking feel like it. At first I tried to put up with the bullshit involved in being a delayed vaxer but by the time my oldest was in kindergarten I realized how much trouble the whole thing was. So I pretend to be an uber Christian and I still vaccinate my kids. It's not of their damn business anyway.

-Kitschy :P

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think even you know what the hell your talking about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I think a lot of women "pretend" to be something or another on this site. Ha!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Congrats?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:39 AM

What's to know? I do vax but on a delayed schedule. It's easier just to tell the school I don't vax at all.

Quoting Anonymous: I don't think even you know what the hell your talking about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Well I don't pretend on this site, just at school. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I think a lot of women "pretend" to be something or another on this site. Ha!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

What's to know? I do vax but on a delayed schedule. It's easier just to tell the school I don't vax at all.

Quoting Anonymous: I don't think even you know what the hell your talking about.

O.k. Good for you, I guess? I homeschooling. Just one more thing I don't have to worry about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:45 AM
I didn't have my vaccine records for work (I work at a school) and my boss just told me to check the exempt for religious reasons box. *shrugs*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:46 AM

See, it doesn't really matter.

Quoting Anonymous: I didn't have my vaccine records for work (I work at a school) and my boss just told me to check the exempt for religious reasons box. *shrugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:47 AM
They didn't give me any issues. I just had to get a current tb test.

Quoting Anonymous:

See, it doesn't really matter.

Quoting Anonymous: I didn't have my vaccine records for work (I work at a school) and my boss just told me to check the exempt for religious reasons box. *shrugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:48 AM
That's not unusual I do the same. It's eaiser than them always wanting updated records. I signed the waiver it's none if their business. I don't give the school ANY medical info

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)