My friend just told me she is ttc with her boyfriend. I said that was great, but I really don't think she should be. Here's why:
- Her boyfriend has been trying to propose for over a year but he is too scared of her dad.
- She thinks she can have a big fancy wedding right after baby is born. She hasn't even talked to bf about a wedding.
- A few months ago she told me she wanted to finish school before she had kids. She isn't even in school right now. I think she's going to resent it.
- She works two full time jobs and somehow never has any money. Unless she's at a bar.
- She's had multiple tumors and they keep finding new ones.
- She does not react well to anesthesia. She almost died twice during surgery. What if something goes wrong during labor?
- Her boyfriend doesn't have a facebook. He has no idea how much she flirts with one specific guy.
- When she met her bf, he already had a house. In a town she hates and he loves.