Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Judge my evening routine.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
5p.m. We have dinner, after dinner my three year old helps me or her dad wash dishes and the other parent cleans up the baby and puts her in the girls room to play while were cleaning up the kitchen. At around 7 I go in and read them one story out of their bible book and a book they each pick, tuck them in and by 730 they are tucked in kissed and their favorite bedtime movie (Alice in wonderland) is playing. They are usually asleep by 8
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Whatever works for you :).
mommytoacloud
by Angel on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Seems fine minus the bible storry
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:54 AM
We are a Christian family, so we always read the bible together. It's actually my three year olds favorite thing to read. Sometimes she asks for a second bible story rather than choosing a book. But to each his own.

Quoting mommytoacloud: Seems fine minus the bible storry
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:55 AM
I was expecting badgers, looks like they are asleep...

Quoting Anonymous: Whatever works for you :).
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:55 AM
:)

Quoting Anonymous: Whatever works for you :).
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Why do you need to be judged by internet people? Life is way too short for that business. 

Do you like your routine? Does it work for you? Are your children and husband happy? These are the only things that really matter. What we think doesn't.

So, were you really looking for judgment or are you so tickled with your routine that you were fishing for compliments?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Curiosity, also I can't sleep because of personal issues so I'm bored...

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you need to be judged by internet people? Life is way too short for that business. 

Do you like your routine? Does it work for you? Are your children and husband happy? These are the only things that really matter. What we think doesn't.

So, were you really looking for judgment or are you so tickled with your routine that you were fishing for compliments?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:00 AM
I'd rather judge your personal issues. Do tell us more of your business.

Quoting Anonymous: Curiosity, also I can't sleep because of personal issues so I'm bored...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:04 AM
I'm afraid my life is pretty dull... I recently got a puppy and she poops on my floor, but that's about all I've got going on...

Quoting Anonymous: I'd rather judge your personal issues. Do tell us more of your business.

Quoting Anonymous: Curiosity, also I can't sleep because of personal issues so I'm bored...

Quoting Anonymous:

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Sounds like a great routine and glad it works for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)