Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really people?!?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • 44 Replies
2 moms liked this
Why do so many women on here get so pissed at their other half over little stuff? I can't wrap my mind around it. "He didn't get me anything at the store", "he didn't punish sk for something that happened when he wasn't here", "he complemented a co-worker", those are just a few that I've read today and I'm scratching my head going "Why exactly are you mad?" Between those and the women who don't trust their other half with the kids and the ones who snoop constantly, I'm at a loss. Can someone please explain the mentality for me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM
5 moms liked this
They have a different relationship than you?

It's not hard to understand.
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I'm pregnant and hormonal but little things usually do not set me off. I'm glad DH ignores my rants, I told him to let the crap I stress/nag about go through one ear and out the other. I am totally not my self and I cannot control my moods.
me_plus3
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I can understand different relationships, I don't get the going off about little things.

Quoting TheSilence: They have a different relationship than you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

There is a seriously lack of trust and respect in more relationships. This is why there are so many divorces. No one trusts or respects anyone else. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I really don't want to know why they say or think the things they say or think about.....its just too much BS

me_plus3
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Pregnant women get a pass. Lol. I was a total bitch while pregnant. Thankfully df understood.

Quoting ShannaBee: I'm pregnant and hormonal but little things usually do not set me off. I'm glad DH ignores my rants, I told him to let the crap I stress/nag about go through one ear and out the other. I am totally not my self and I cannot control my moods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM
They have a different relationship. For all you know this guy could be extremely selfish and never thinks about his spouse so something like not getting a drink is a final straw.

Quoting me_plus3: I can understand different relationships, I don't get the going off about little things.

Quoting TheSilence: They have a different relationship than you?

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Not everyone develops the same securities and confidence as adults. Consider yourself lucky.

Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

It's a very common mentaility, its the reason for the high divorce rates. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I'm sure men get just as pissy, but you never know who is the one venting. Anyone can make an account. :P

That said, what's wrong with venting????? Maybe they like to get it out before they lose their shit and hit them over the head with the cast iron. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN