I do not use a cup, a tampon, cloth or pad. I simply allow myself to free bleed.
You ladies are absolutely rude. If you have questions, ask. But grow the hell up. Stop making assumptions, calling me a troll and posting stupid pictures of bloody couches.
Ask me a question and I will answer it. But grow up and don't make assumptions or be stupid. smh.
I won't be answering anymore questions since people are simply asking the same things over and over and being insulting and immature.
1. no I don't spend my day on the toilet.
2. No I don't ruin my furniture.
3. No I don't just have blood dripping down my legs.
4. No I am not a health hazard, anymore than a woman wearing a pad is.
5. I do not wear tampons because they hurt and give me cramps.
6. I do not wear pads because they give me rashes, bunch up or stick to my skin.
7. I do not bleed heavily. Sometimes I get stains on my underwear, not usually but it happens. I wash them with poroxide.
8. I do sit on a towel if I am home to protect my furniture if my flow is a bit heavier on the off chance it may leak, although that has never happened.
9. Yes, I bleed more at night. I sleep naked, on a towel and bathe when I wake up.
10. I am not dirty, I make no mess, and it is no different than wearing a pad. I simply don't bleed enough to have to put up with the rashes, bunching and discomfort of them.
11. I do not do it for any political reason, I am not a feminist. I am not a part of some 4chan thing (I don't even know what 4chan is). If someone did some hoax, good for them, I am not a part of that and know nothing about that.
Have a nice day.