Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Naked on another social website

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Not me! I was scrolling through my FB and came across a picture one of my friends commented on. It was my friends daughter! Fully nude. I sent her Mom (my friend) a private message and her response was "I told her to stop fucking around with married men. I knew it would happen." Uumm ok then, wtf. Then it gets better, I went on to the girls page (shes 20 btw) and shes actually bragging about being "hotter" then the "wife" (who posted the pic originally). Yep. That was my day. How was yours?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Um I would not want that trash on my newsfeed. Both sound like nut jobs!

My day consisted of being in bed...sick as a dog...freaking pneumonia! Im on 2 diff antibotics. 1 being a Z PACK and im on day 4 & feel worse than I did Monday. Ugh. Im so afraid im gonna end up in the hospital bc I also have severe asthma and lots of health problems. I just want to feel better.

Around noon my mom encouraged me to get out of bed. So i did for like an hr. We went to pick up my meds and the grocery store for a few things. It has been chilly here today but im having hot spells then cold spells. Back and forth. My mom got upset bc i took my coat off but i was literally sweating. Ugh... Needless to say ive been in bed since we got home. I got up for like 10 mins to chit chat with my son but im highly contagious and do not want him to get this so i mainly stay in my room.

Whew... Sorry for whining! Lol... happy almost TGIF! :) i hope i feel better so i can get out of the house without coughing my intestines out or feeling like im gonna pass out! OK im done rambling....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:30 PM
They are both complete trashbags!!! She's not even really a FRIEND I have just known her for what seems like forever.

Im sorry you're so sick. That really sucks. :-( I don't see it as whining. You deserve an outlet since you've been stuck in the sick bed for so long!!!! I hope you feel better soon and NO hospital stay!

Quoting blsdbyangel07: Um I would not want that trash on my newsfeed. Both sound like nut jobs!

My day consisted of being in bed...sick as a dog...freaking pneumonia! Im on 2 diff antibotics. 1 being a Z PACK and im on day 4 & feel worse than I did Monday. Ugh. Im so afraid im gonna end up in the hospital bc I also have severe asthma and lots of health problems. I just want to feel better.

Around noon my mom encouraged me to get out of bed. So i did for like an hr. We went to pick up my meds and the grocery store for a few things. It has been chilly here today but im having hot spells then cold spells. Back and forth. My mom got upset bc i took my coat off but i was literally sweating. Ugh... Needless to say ive been in bed since we got home. I got up for like 10 mins to chit chat with my son but im highly contagious and do not want him to get this so i mainly stay in my room.

Whew... Sorry for whining! Lol... happy almost TGIF! :) i hope i feel better so i can get out of the house without coughing my intestines out or feeling like im gonna pass out! OK im done rambling....
Hellobabies
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I finally got my hair cut and colored. Things have been so busy around here, I haven't been able to get to the salon, but today I had a little bit of free time. Other than that, nothing too exciting, just went to the gym, went to pick up kids from school, just a usual day.

Corkie-
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Lol alrighty then.

My day has been boring, you know...cleaning, cooking, keeping the children alive. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Screen shot pics lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao...keeping the children alive!

Quoting Corkie-: Lol alrighty then.

My day has been boring, you know...cleaning, cooking, keeping the children alive. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:36 PM
I went back to look for them and they were gone.

Quoting Anonymous: Screen shot pics lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:36 PM
You need to join the venting booth group lol

Quoting blsdbyangel07: Um I would not want that trash on my newsfeed. Both sound like nut jobs!

belindah
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:38 PM

My day started off with dh and I getting in a car accident,  we are fine, car on the other hand needs some repair.  Good news our insurance agent was very nice, and quick to get us approved for a rental. Had a slow day with clients, so I was able to clean the house.  All in all not that bad of a day.

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:41 PM

I so feel for you.  I have had pneumonia twice since September.  I have asthma and CHF, so I was in the hospital in Sept for  days, and January was just miserable for a week.

I just saw this last time I was fighting a cold, and it worked wonders.  Try to get Apple Cider Vinegar.  Organic with the mother still in it, it's "pulpy".  mix 1 part avc to 3 parts water, and gargle.  Try to gargle 3 times each "session".  It really drew the mucus out of my throat and helped my coughing a bunch.  I was a sceptic, but it really worked.

Feel better!

Quoting blsdbyangel07: Um I would not want that trash on my newsfeed. Both sound like nut jobs! My day consisted of being in bed...sick as a dog...freaking pneumonia! Im on 2 diff antibotics. 1 being a Z PACK and im on day 4 & feel worse than I did Monday. Ugh. Im so afraid im gonna end up in the hospital bc I also have severe asthma and lots of health problems. I just want to feel better. Around noon my mom encouraged me to get out of bed. So i did for like an hr. We went to pick up my meds and the grocery store for a few things. It has been chilly here today but im having hot spells then cold spells. Back and forth. My mom got upset bc i took my coat off but i was literally sweating. Ugh... Needless to say ive been in bed since we got home. I got up for like 10 mins to chit chat with my son but im highly contagious and do not want him to get this so i mainly stay in my room. Whew... Sorry for whining! Lol... happy almost TGIF! :) i hope i feel better so i can get out of the house without coughing my intestines out or feeling like im gonna pass out! OK im done rambling....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured