Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf is wrong with you?! *UPDATE* SECOND UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I hear my neighbor arguing with his GF, I hear banging and things being thrown and she starts screaming for him to let her go. You can hear her being thrown around and she's crying. She finally storms out to her car (I'm totally nosey at this point) and instead of getting the hell out of here, she sits there long enough for him to come out to the car, he tells her to come back in AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SHE DOES?! she gets out of the car and goes back inside, calls him an asshole and what a surprise, you can head her getting tossed around again. You were outside!! Why the hell would you go back in there?This isn't the first girl he's done this to either, my other neighbor knocked him out cold for punching his last girl.I'd call the cops, but they most likely wouldn't come till much later, I called my neighbor that punched him to go check it out (he used to be a bouncer)

UPDATE

He left a few more times, came back slamming his front door, her car is still parked where it was this morning, I havnt heard her or seen her.

Unrealted though, at about 3am, i heard two guys yelling and screaming at each other from the apt building behind me, one threatened the other one and then there was 2 gun shots... at this point im awake and like hell no. i dont think anyone was actually shot though, you bet the cops showed up in an instant for that one. 

in conclusion.... i need to move because evidently i live in the ghetto

Update.
3/09/14
This morning I heard him screaming at her, telling her to shut the fuck up and kiss him.
I heard a loud boom and she starting screaming and crying. I called 911 and so did another neighbor. He took off. Turns out he bashed her to the ground with a guitar. The cops waiting outside till he came back which he just did. They arrested him. She's in the apt crying that she put him in jail...

UPDATE
3/16/14
Karma is a bitch, my neighbor came home yesterday, he was in a severe car accident, out of all the people in the car, he was the only one this badly injured... he broke his hip, his face was torn up. He was in a wheel chair and had to use crutches for the two steps leading to his apt, he basically started crying from the pain of walking up the steps. It was kinda hard to feel bad for the guy... I did hear though that he is most likely facing a min of 5yrs when he goes to court...

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:02 PM
I would say they deserve each other lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:02 PM
3 moms liked this
It's the typical cycle of abuse unfortunately. I used to be her. Call the police anyway. If they see marks on her within 4 hours, he goes to jail and a protection order is put in place.
MommyMartinie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Damn. What an A$$, it's hard to walk away when you are in that kind of relationship. 

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow, that guy belongs behind bars. And that girl is stupid.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
belindah
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Call the cops, tell them you can hear him abusing her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM
They've only been dating a few months, he's obviously not a catch, I wonder if he attracts the kind of girl that would put up with that. I did hear her saying that it was not ok that he was hitting her, she knows its wrong

Quoting MommyMartinie:

Damn. What an A$$, it's hard to walk away when you are in that kind of relationship. 

TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Did she have her keys to leave?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM
3 moms liked this
This is why those "stupid" girls stay with their abusers. Attitudes like yours keep women from getting help to leave safely. Instead of being an ass, why not get some knowledge about domestic violence and help end it? Help the women leave?

Quoting Lindalou907:

Wow, that guy belongs behind bars. And that girl is stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd call the cops. When I was being abused I used to pray that someone would help or call the police. They never did :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)