Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This man rescued me from homelessness and I keep disappointing him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
4 moms liked this

He literally saved me straight from the street. I was just a kid then and we loved each other so much. He's sweet and kind and a great snuggler. We really seemed to love each other and I was just so grateful for everything he's done for me. As time went on it seemed I could do nothing but disappoint him. We didn't spend as much time together. I know it's my fault, I sleep a lot. I'll get out of bed in the morning feeling great, then after breakfast I find myself asleep on the couch. A few times, I'm still in the same spot when he gets home from work.

He used to call me by my name, now he calls me "asshole" most of the time. I don't mean to make him so angry. I have this habit of knocking things over. I don't think there is anything he hates more. I've broken things that were important to him, completely by accident. The truth is that I'm a prisoner here. He leaves the house, I'm not allowed to go anywhere. If I'm in his way he pushes me with his foot. I'm always in his way. Today I think was the last straw. I spilled a cup of water, again. He was so mad and he lost his temper. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed my face against the table all the while yelling "NO!". I was crying, he yelled at me. Sometimes he sprays me in the face with water. I don't know if he'll ever love me again.

Help me learn how to not be an asshole.

-depressed cat.

Kitschy

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:42 PM
5 moms liked this
I was going to guess that you were a dog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Seems like I'm treated like one, doesn't it?

Quoting EAzizM: I was going to guess that you were a dog.

SithMom71
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Call the police.
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
You obviously did not read the whole post.

Quoting SithMom71: Call the police.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM
3 moms liked this

He grabbed me by the neck and pushed my face against the table all the while yelling "NO!". 

Don't worry, you're not the asshole.  

Animals do not learn this way. If you wouldn't do it to your toddler, don't do it to your pet! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:47 PM
7 moms liked this

No phone. :( No opposable thumbs

-42-
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Cats are assholes, it is natural.

Dogs have owners, cats have personal assistants. You deserve better.
SithMom71
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I obviously did because in her post she is being held prisoner and he is abusing her. Just because he took her off the street is no reason to abuse her. She needs help. If she calls the police, they can help her.

Quoting EAzizM: You obviously did not read the whole post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:49 PM
You're... You're kidding me, right? That's a new level I've seen anyone put a cat on lol a pet is NOT a kid!

Quoting wickedfiress:

He grabbed me by the neck and pushed my face against the table all the while yelling "NO!". 

Don't worry, you're not the asshole.  

Animals do not learn this way. If you wouldn't do it to your toddler, don't do it to your pet! 

SithMom71
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this
How are you on the internet? Also, go to the website of your local pd and email them telling them where you are and what is happening.

Quoting Anonymous:

No phone. :( No opposable thumbs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)