Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When You Found Out, You Were Going To Have Your

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:16 AM
  • 107 Replies
1 mom liked this

First baby, how did you tell your husband? How did he react?

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:17 AM

When I was at work, my husband found out first, then he kept it to himself, until they told me too. We were both very excited.

SithMom71
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:17 AM
2 moms liked this
I hyperventilated and my bf calmed me down. He was excited and happy. I was having a panic attack.
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:21 AM

BUMP!!

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:25 AM
1 mom liked this
We were both really excited
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:27 AM
2 moms liked this
It was more like "fuck, I'm pregnant" and I cried lol. But if I could have seen the future that wouldn't have happened, she is the best thing we ever did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brielle.Jude
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:30 AM
2 moms liked this
I cried, and he had the biggest smile on his face lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I wasn't married and I was in a rebound relationship, I just straight told him, he didn't take it good at all. He got offended when I told him that he could walk away and I would never seek child support, but then a couple of days later offered to pay for an abortion. Obviously the relationship did not last long. Years later we are decent friends, me and his now exwife are even better friends (she came later) and his current gf just friended me on facebook. My child has a massive loving family and it all turned out so much better than I could have originally hoped for.  It did take a lot of patience though and me dealing with bullshit that I technically did not have to.

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I cried for like one second and then couldn't stop smiling. Xh knew when I came out smiling.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Not husband, I blurted it out in an argument when he told me he knocked some bitch up! So yeah..

Eta: he was the one crying...
luvmybug
by Amanda on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:48 AM
1 mom liked this
He was my boyfriend at that time. And I had just got back from the doctor after he told me I was 5 months +. I was on the pill and we used condoms, but it still happened. Anyway, I called him after my mother left, because I was 16 and terrified of telling Mother, and told him right away over the phone. He cried. No joke. We were both just stunned for a while. And oh, the crying! Lol. Looking back, though, it all seems so silly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)