Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What can't you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Bring yourself to do? For me I can't drink my drink after it's been sitting out, if I pour my drink I have to drink it right then and there or else It will go to waste,idk why it's odd but I've always been this way,I'm not like that with food though I could leave pizza out all night and eat it the next day but when it comes to a drink hell no
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaneMarie80
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:41 PM
I can't drink water out of a glass or cup, has to be a water bottle. I think it is because I had a cat that would drink my water even when she had fresh water in her bowl, she liked the ice cubes. Even though she died 2 years ago and there are no pets here, I can't bring myself to do it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:43 PM
I can't drink water out if a cup either it has to be bottled water

Quoting JaneMarie80: I can't drink water out of a glass or cup, has to be a water bottle. I think it is because I had a cat that would drink my water even when she had fresh water in her bowl, she liked the ice cubes. Even though she died 2 years ago and there are no pets here, I can't bring myself to do it.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I go out of my way every time I eat to make sure I don't scrape my teeth against the silverware. Ugh it gives me chills just thinking about it.
Ilaynasmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:44 PM
I don't like my sodas cold but I'm like that about milk. I have to swish my drink before swallowing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Ugh my teeth hurt thinking about it

Quoting rfhsure: I go out of my way every time I eat to make sure I don't scrape my teeth against the silverware. Ugh it gives me chills just thinking about it.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Drink or use milk past the expiration date. I immediately throw it out the day before without even checking it.

Also eat pork
rfhsure
by beast mode on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM
I have huge sensory issues with silverware. I loathe putting away dishes, I have to carefully pull the silverware away from each other one at a time so they don't make noise or scrape together lol

Quoting Anonymous: Ugh my teeth hurt thinking about it

Quoting rfhsure: I go out of my way every time I eat to make sure I don't scrape my teeth against the silverware. Ugh it gives me chills just thinking about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM
I have to have everything ice cold,I put ice cubes in my milk...I hate hot drinks,I don't drink hot coco or hot tea, coffee ......anything got bothers my stomach

Quoting Ilaynasmommy: I don't like my sodas cold but I'm like that about milk. I have to swish my drink before swallowing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM
My husband is the same way

Quoting Supervane: Drink or use milk past the expiration date. I immediately throw it out the day before without even checking it.

Also eat pork
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM
It's like nails on a chalkboard :/

Quoting rfhsure: I have huge sensory issues with silverware. I loathe putting away dishes, I have to carefully pull the silverware away from each other one at a time so they don't make noise or scrape together lol

Quoting Anonymous: Ugh my teeth hurt thinking about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)