Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is how a real man treats his wife. (Edited to clear something up)

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 382 Replies
157 moms liked this

I had a really stressful week at school. I woke up today still wound up and a little on edge. When we got home from the kids swimming lessons DH suggested I take a nap. I didn't think I was tired but once I laid down I was out cold for 3 hours. 

When I got up from my nap I came out and discovered that DH and the kids had cleaned up the house, even the kids rooms. Then he brought me coffee, told me to relax and made dinner for us.

Once he put the kids to bed he disappeared into the bedroom, he came out and got me. He had drawn me a bath! When I got out he gave me a massage with oil and we had amazing sex. Just what I needed! 

That is how a real man treats his wife! 

in love We've been married 11 years, together for 13 years and friends for the last 18 years!

ETA: Wow. I left to volunteer at the hospital for 12 hours yesterday and this post blew up. 

Lets clear somethings up. 

My husband is an awesome man that treats me well every day. Do I get this full treatment every day? No but it isn't as uncommon as some might think but I don't need that every day to feel special. My husband works full time and is supporting me while I am in school full time. He cooks, cleans and is a great father. He enjoys being home with us and I do love our before bed snuggles. 

I brag about him (a lot on here) because there are so many posts on here about how shitty men are that it is nice to show what a great man does for his wife when she is having a bad day. He doesn't yell or scream at her, he treats her with love, kindness and empathy. We all have bad days and need a little extra care. 

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Alrighty
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Dh does stuff like that almost daily. It's great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Awwww he's a catch!
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM
6 moms liked this

AMAZING SEX?

Yes please.

:)

piperhalliwell1
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Awe!! thats so nice! <3
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Quoting OwlNuggets:

AMAZING SEX?

Yes please.

The best way to unwind!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Jealous. My man took a 5 hour nap today while I did all that but it aggravated me lol. I work as many hours as he does so I was upset he got to sleep the day away while I got no rest :(
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Congrats! He's a keeper
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN