Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom's an a**hole - how mad would you be?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:39 AM
  • 14 Replies
I told my mom to grab a pizza, bring my brother and come over for lunch. My dad's father died this morning and I'm sad and lonely. She said ok, but being my mom she had to screw it up a little ...

They didn't show up until after 4:30 and no pizza...my mom brought stuff for BLTs, which I hate, but that was cool because I decided to make a black bean burger and put bacon on top of that. I haven't purchased or eaten bacon in 2 years, so I was thrilled :)

Dh works 2 jobs and only had a few minutes at home between the 2 today. I was in the bedroom with him, just chatting while he changed, and my mom was making the sandwiches. When I came out to eat, I said, "Where's the bacon?" My mother looked up from a triple-decker bacon-on-bacon sandwhich and said, "Oh, I didn't know you wanted bacon. There's none left." Right about that moment, my 19-month-old daughter throws her BLT to the dog. Awesome.

Who the hell cooks bacon at someone else's house and doesn't give them any??? The house still smells delicious and it's pissing me off, lol. I told her I hope she gains 10lbs by the morning and then I ate my black bean burger with an attitude. Grrrr,lol.

***to top it all off, I couldn't find my glasses after my mom left, the ones I wear to drive...called my mom and she took them by accident. Awesome. This day needs to end; I'll try again tomorrow, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:41 AM

NOPE

I would have gone out and bought some. No use crying over tossed bacon

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol nice id have stolen some from the bro
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I like that answer, although I'd probably be soaking the bite wound in peroxide right about now :)

Quoting svolkov: Lol nice id have stolen some from the bro
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have "accidentally" stumbled onto her while she was eating and knocked her sandwich on to the floor.
darlingmeggy
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Someone died and your bitching about bacon? Fucking grow up!
csxt99
by Jennifer on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

You said you haven't bought bacon in two years and you were eating a black bean burger.  From that, I would assume you're now a vegetarian and wouldn't want bacon.  Perhaps your mother did the same.

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM
He was 95 and I sat by his bedside holding his hand for the last week waiting for him to let go. I'll bitch about whatever I want to.

Quoting darlingmeggy: Someone died and your bitching about bacon? Fucking grow up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Far from a vegitarian, just trying to health it up a little. She probably did assume I wouldn't eat it...but I was so psyched for it, lol. The look on her face was as epic as the look on mine probably was.

Quoting csxt99:

You said you haven't bought bacon in two years and you were eating a black bean burger.  From that, I would assume you're now a vegetarian and wouldn't want bacon.  Perhaps your mother did the same.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hugs mama. 

csxt99
by Jennifer on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe she will bring you some bacon the next time she visits.

Quoting MommyAddie: Far from a vegitarian, just trying to health it up a little. She probably did assume I wouldn't eat it...but I was so psyched for it, lol. The look on her face was as epic as the look on mine probably was.
Quoting csxt99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN