Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so scared not sure what to do...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Df Is an away on business trip for a few weeks so he asked his best friend to come over once and while to see if I need help with anything.. so his friend comes over to see if I needed anything I told him no everything was good and we were all fine I just paid Df and I daughter down for her nap ( this happened earlier today) he started to act very inappropriate telling me how good I looked and that Df doesn't deserve me and that I need a man that can get a job around here and not leave me alone... he then starts playing with my hair telling me how much he wants to kiss me right now.. I told him he needed to leave right now and don't come back till Df is home, I started walking to the front door to show him out... he pulls me into the living room tossing me on sofa telling me how he will show me a real man and by now he is on top me I'm trying to get him off of me fighting with and begging him to stop but he won't he raped me...

I feel so dirty I have took about 50 showers but I can't get the dirty feeling off me. All I want to do I cry and hide in my house:(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this
You really need to tell your dh and go to the police.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:01 AM
Call the cops now ........
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:02 AM
This

I'm sorry

Quoting Anonymous: You really need to tell your dh and go to the police.
o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:04 AM
I wish you had called the police immediately after this happened...
lulalacroix
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Why haven't you called the police?

bonitalilmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:05 AM
2 moms liked this
How is he on top of you and just raped you and your on CM?
New.OrleansLady
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep call the police. I know you feel dirty and had to shower but you need to preserve what's there for a rape kit at the ER. Safe whatever clothed you wore and don't wash it. Where did he cum at? If anything has cum in it put it in a ziplock bag.
New.OrleansLady
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:07 AM
OP said it happened earlier today

Quoting bonitalilmama: How is he on top of you and just raped you and your on CM?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this

if i were you i'd call someone to support you to go to the hospital for a rape kit so he doesnt get away with it. and tell your df, no one should have to endure that. by standing up and getting this monster thrown in jail, you are protecting yourself, other women, and your daughter from him.

bonitalilmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:08 AM
But anyway there is nothing to do but call the cops and notify your dh. I don't get why he would trust anyone of the opposite sex to check on you. My SO doesn't care if it's his brother he would not allow it. He would ask his mom or aunts though. You can't trust everyone around your man or woman. I'm sorry this happened though
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN