Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MORE SNOW!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:02 AM
  • 161 Replies
1 mom liked this

Good grief! We are getting EIGHT more inches of snow on Monday!!

And here I was thinking about the Orioles - and getting ready for baseball season! It wouldn't surprise me if it snowed on opening day!!

So, how much snow is everyone else getting?!

And I don't want to hear from the people who are not getting ANY snow, and are wearing shorts!! Keep that sh*t to yourself!! LOL ;)

<jk>

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in Maryland so we are supposed to get the same.   I'm so sick of snow.

countrymom0707
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:11 AM

in central pa, we are suppose to get up to 18 inches but it wasnt suppose to start until sunday night and it is already snowing.

mamalynnsmith
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:12 AM

I am in Michigan and i too am tired of the snow  we are suppost to get 3-5 inches out of this storm. But with the lake effect we will probley get more. I am as so tired of the artic temperatures right now we are at 5 degrees.

New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:14 AM
It's been nice days here. Breezy and 70 ...BUT in the next 24 hrs there's a potential for sleet/snow WTF?! Lol
juliemom308
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Last time I was snowed in we lost power and heat. Luckily we had some wood and an old wooden stove. We made the kitchen into a camp. Wood burning stove, candles and lots of coffee. Also listened to the radio.

BmoreRavens
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Quoting countrymom0707:

in central pa, we are suppose to get up to 18 inches but it wasnt suppose to start until sunday night and it is already snowing.

OMG!! EIGHTEEN INCHES!! I guess I shoudn't complain but I'm so tired of snow, and the mess that it makes!! 

A light dusting at Christmas time is all I ever want! :)

Saharra
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:17 AM
I'm so with you! I'm in MI too, and we already have a few inches from last night. I don't know if we are supposed to get more today? I hope not! DH wants to go mountain biking. Yankee Springs is having their first race in exactly a month. Looks like everyone is going to be out of shape for the race because there is no way to practice. If they even get the snow out of the way before then!

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

I am in Michigan and i too am tired of the snow  we are suppost to get 3-5 inches out of this storm. But with the lake effect we will probley get more. I am as so tired of the artic temperatures right now we are at 5 degrees.

BmoreRavens
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in Maryland so we are supposed to get the same.   I'm so sick of snow.

You and me, BOTH, my fellow Marylander! :)

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:20 AM

I'm down south.No snow here but no shorts either,

BmoreRavens
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

I'm down south.No snow here but no shorts either,

Would it normally be warm enough for shorts there this time of year?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)