Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your most attractive feature?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The one everyone seems to comment on the most.

Mine is my eyes. I have had many compliments on them. I don't see it but evidently they are big and beautiful lol

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Replies (141-148):
Disneymom18
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Not sure lol
luvnature
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I don't wear make up (haven't in many years. too many issues with my skin when it comes to make up, also eyeliner and mascara cause eye irritations with me). I keep my hair very short since I have very thick hair, it weighs down on my head when long and causes me to have massive headaches that won't go away until I cut my hair short again, so in order to stay headache free, I rather keep my hair very short. I no longer colour my hair. I have natural silver streaks all over my hair and some white around my ears. I'll keep it natural coloured and hope it turns all white like my one grandma's hair was. As for cute outfits, I don't wear skirts much, only when we have a party to go to and that is only once a year, so I usually wear something I already own since I know they fit me lol. My eyebrows have never been plucked because they are already thin enough. I have natural wild curls when I have long hair. My dh is the one who cuts my hair. I only wear my earrings, and 5 rings when it comes to jewerlry. I will wear the odd ring when going to a party, but again, it is only once a year. I prefer the natural look and so does my dh. He knows what I look like with make up and what I look like without make up. he doesn't care what I do, just as long as I am happy with how I look. I am happy with how I look at my age, and even when I used to wear make up etc, I never got compliments from people. 

thanks for the tips though. Oh and I will be 50 yrs old at the end of the year. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, even a tiny bit of make up to enhance cheekbones, eyes or lips goes a long way. Pluck your eyebrows, curl your eyelashes. Some foundation and mascara can make your features stand out more. Your hair can be straightened, curled, colored, cut a certain way to play up your facial features.

I like to go to a salon and ask stylists' opinions on what colors go with my skin tone, what cut goes with my face shape, etc. They can help you with make up tips too. Earrings and pretty jewelry, or clothing choices go a LONG way, even if just to lift your spirit. Even just tiny changes make a huge difference. I used to dress blah, look blah, not do anything with my hair when I was depressed. To help get out of my depression I started experimenting, I like to play with my features, wear cute clothes, do my hair, etc.

You don't have to be drop dead gorgeous to start making these changes! Believe me, I'm no supermodel but doing these things for myself has increased my confidence so much that I get compliments often now.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you mean? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I play up my features. Don't give up, you can always enhance what is there even if you don't think it's attractive!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have any attractive physical features (my looks went down the drain as soon as I became a teen and have gotten worse over the years). 

Quoting Anonymous: That's a lie.
Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing. 

Dreagon_Magos
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:08 PM
No I love being pregnant

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you ready to be done? I was ready to be done at 6 months! Ugh, it seemed to last forever after that point.

Quoting Dreagon_Magos: Everyone seems to love my big pregnant belly atm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM

No, definitely not. He's the only person besides a couple good friends that have tried to tell me I'm not ugly. No, this comes from being told I'm ugly throughout school, being told I'll never get a man because I'm not pretty enough, and being told by random strangers on the street that I look like a man, then they say that if I'm a woman, I am the ugliest woman they have ever seen, or they ask me if I used to be a guy :( My husband has given up trying to compliment me because so many other people have told me otherwise that I just don't believe him.

Quoting Verrine:

I really hope this isn't something that your DH has said! If so, you need to dump him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Apparently I'd be more attractive if I wore a paper bag over my head, so I would have to say, I don't have any attractive features. 

Verrine
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Wow! I have 2 friends who used to be men. I can't imagine anyone saying that to anyone else, ever! What do you say back? 

"I may not be beautiful, but you need to learn some manners!"

Quoting Anonymous:

being told by random strangers on the street that I look like a man, then they say that if I'm a woman, I am the ugliest woman they have ever seen, or they ask me if I used to be a guy

rfhsure
by beast mode on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Quoting mlg1989: I'd say eyes or lips
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:26 PM

I've never said anything back. I've never had the nerve to do so. I hate confrontation. I was taught to ignore the bullying when I was a kid, and it's led to me pretty much having no backbone. I wish I could stand up for myself, but I just ignore people and walk away. 

Quoting Verrine:

Wow! I have 2 friends who used to be men. I can't imagine anyone saying that to anyone else, ever! What do you say back? 

"I may not be beautiful, but you need to learn some manners!"

Quoting Anonymous:

being told by random strangers on the street that I look like a man, then they say that if I'm a woman, I am the ugliest woman they have ever seen, or they ask me if I used to be a guy

Alyjane
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Mobile Photo

My hair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN