Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you have given us dirty looks?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 145 Replies

my friends mom died yesterday.  so a few of us got together to hang out with him and just keep him outside and keep busy.  we went to a diner, then we were brainstoming where to go and my friend and i wanted to go get tattoos together so we went there.  the mother of the baby didnt get anythiing.  and hes a good child, hes not fussy, he just chilled out in the stroller in the waiting room while we got inked.  the looks people were giving us, id swear you would think we brought hitler in with us.  afterwards (babies passed out cold by now) of of the girls i was with asked if she can go the adult store she wants to buy kinky outfits.  soo we all went there.   there was this man and woman in the store (dont know their relationship status) and she whispers to the guy shes with loud enough for m friend to hear "thats trashy parenting".  i was like wtf.  hes 10months old and asleep in the stroller.  hes not a toddler or an elementary aged chid where they are running around touching everythihg.  he was a sleep.  no differenfe than going shopping in the mall and stopping at spencer gifts or victoria secrets. 

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM

BUMP!

olivejuice2
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd have thought it was a little strange but I wouldn't have given you a dirty look or said anything.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM

my mom manages a spencer's gifts so I can't talk. take my daughter in there to see her all the time xD

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM

BUMP!

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM
6 moms liked this

Yes. It is completely trashy. An reputable tattoo artist or sex shop wouldn't have allowed a child inside.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this

babies do not belong in Tattoo parlors or adult stores !

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
No. It's not like the baby was getting a tat.
l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM

do you get store discounts! i love that place

Quoting OwlNuggets:

my mom manages a spencer's gifts so I can't talk. take my daughter in there to see her all the time xD

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. That's trashy.

People with class and sense wouldn't do either.
that_girl_kk
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM

The sex shops around here would not allow a baby inside. There is a sign on the door saying NO KIDS. I can understand the tattoo shop, not the sex shop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)