Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Still disappointed.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
I'm having a boy in 4 weeks. I wanted a girl really bad. I love my baby boy lots and I know I'll fall even more in love with him when he's here, but I can't seem to shake this feeling of wishing I were having a girl. The nurse heard me wrong the other day and was measuring my belly and kept calling him a she and I didn't correct her because it was so nice to hear. I keep having fantasies that he comes out a girl and we laugh about how our baby played her first April fools prank (he is due April 1st) I hope this feeling goes away after he's born. I'm not having anymore kids. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:35 AM

When you go in to have your baby see if any of the moms with girls want to trade.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM
*sigh* yeah, it's so illogical that I would want a girl, no one ever does that. I should just give my baby up for adoption or maybe cps should come and take him away since I obviously hate him. Get real. There's no reason for you to be an asshole.

Quoting Anonymous:

When you go in to have your baby see if any of the moms with girls want to trade.

TygrrEyz
by Marie on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM
I wanted a girl really bad too but I love my little munchkin man and wouldn't trade him for the world.
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I was bumed out that I'm having another boy, but I'm excited at the same time becaue ds1 will only be 15 months older than his new baby brother, so they can be best friends.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I know it comes off weakly, but really, you're going to forget all about wanting this baby to be a girl as soon as you finally get to meet him. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I have boys. I love them more than anything! I know it truly doesn't matter...it's just knowing that there's no chance I'll have a girl now or in the future. I think that's what's so hard.

Quoting TygrrEyz: I wanted a girl really bad too but I love my little munchkin man and wouldn't trade him for the world.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:41 AM

No need fopr name calling,  I am simply giving you a solution to your problem,  maybe there is a mother at the same hospital feeling the same way you do so just do a trade,  you know like pokeman cards! 

Quoting Anonymous: *sigh* yeah, it's so illogical that I would want a girl, no one ever does that. I should just give my baby up for adoption or maybe cps should come and take him away since I obviously hate him. Get real. There's no reason for you to be an asshole.
Quoting Anonymous:

momoftwogirl55
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I'm due in May with another girl. I wanted a boy so bad, but already have two girls, so I know what to expect.
It's not illogical to want the opposite sex. I do think it'll go away ones he's really here. Don't listen to the other idiot.
momoftwogirl55
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM
You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

No need fopr name calling,  I am simply giving you a solution to your problem,  maybe there is a mother at the same hospital feeling the same way you do so just do a trade,  you know like pokeman cards! 

Quoting Anonymous: *sigh* yeah, it's so illogical that I would want a girl, no one ever does that. I should just give my baby up for adoption or maybe cps should come and take him away since I obviously hate him. Get real. There's no reason for you to be an asshole.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Just be quiet, seriously. You are rude.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)