Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SO MAD I WAS SHAKING! WWYD?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

So mad I am SHAKING! Borrowed my dad's truck to go get the tables I bought this morning. I stopped to get gas at the gas station by my house to put gas in his truck, and I see an argument between a man and a woman. As I walk into the gas station she starts honking her horn like CRAZY! I pumped my gas and got back in the truck, but something told me to stick around and keep an eye out. She goes to take a sip of her drink, and he reached back into Alabama somewhere and SHOVED her drink into face! (he was leaning in her car door window) I jumped out of the truck (Boomer in tow) and asked if she wanted me to cal the cops. He starts coming towards ME with the whole "Mind your own fucking business butch" bullshit, and Boomer went NUTS. Long story short, he left (but not before I got a vehicle description and tag number) I called the cops (because he broke her phone) and she filed a report. YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN EVER!

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Oh my. What a little dirtbag.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:45 AM
4 moms liked this
You don't put your hands on anyone. Period.

But she'll probably be back with him before the week is out. Unfortunately they usually go back.
luvmygirls59
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:46 AM
He pushed her drink in her face and that's all? Why would that warrant a police call?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Yeah, that's outrageous! I would've called the cops too. But, I bet she takes him back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Assault?

Quoting luvmygirls59: He pushed her drink in her face and that's all? Why would that warrant a police call?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Really?

Quoting luvmygirls59: He pushed her drink in her face and that's all? Why would that warrant a police call?
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Wow, what a douche bag.

TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:52 AM
What an asshole!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Are you fucking kidding? You must be an abuse victim who knows no better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)