Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pointless confession.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I think its pathetic when people are so dependent on caffeine. Like, they can't start their day until they've had their coffee or soda and use it as an excuse to act like a dick or a bitch because they "haven't had their coffee!" You weren't born needing coffee, you made yourself dependant upon it. Your body isn't any different than anyone else's. I can wake up and do it naturally and not act like a prick for the first hour of my day.

Like I said ..pointless confession that I wouldn't really care about if I wasn't used an excuse.

Carry on :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Just the same as most other addictions...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I suppose you're right...and I guess I wouldn't excuse being an ass because you haven't had your daily dose of crack either.ha.

Quoting Anonymous: Just the same as most other addictions...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I agree. Its almost as bad as smokers getting all their freaking breaks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I agree. Its almost as bad as smokers getting all their freaking breaks
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I lurve my caffeine, but I'm not a bitch when I don't drink it. I hate people who wake up cranky, I tell DS to go back to bed until he can wake up happy, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Yep. I'm not hating on smokers either because I'm married to one...but to think you should get special privileges or passes, is bullshit.

Quoting Anonymous: I agree. Its almost as bad as smokers getting all their freaking breaks
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM

It's not so much the coffee for me, but the ideal of a quiet morning routine I crave more than anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Nothing wrong with loving it! It doesn't really have a positive effect on me one way or another...once I CAN feel it, it just makes me jittery. I love chai tea tho.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I lurve my caffeine, but I'm not a bitch when I don't drink it. I hate people who wake up cranky, I tell DS to go back to bed until he can wake up happy, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I have a coffee addiction and now that I'm pregnant, I'm trying to cut down. I know that I'm more irritable, but it possibly could be cause I'm stressed out, too. I don't use the lack of caffeine as an excuse. I just try to keep to myself if I'm feeling tired or sluggish.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Everyone has a vice.  Even you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)