Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you allow your child to sleep over their friends house if the child's parents had AIDS, and you knew about it?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Replies (201-209):
want10more
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:48 AM

well SURE. my kids have asthma, and nobody worries about their kids sleeping HERE!

want10more
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:51 AM

nah, i'd still not be worried. if my kid bled at their house, it would probaby be the best house in the world to get injured in.... they would be used to being careful w/ blood, etc. and unless they are crazy idiot druggies or something (in which case my kid wouldn't go there cuz of THAT) then they'd sure be careful. and really, they'd know better than i would about things like that. they'd be informed.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm not sure. Everyone loves to be politically correct but I think there is a risk. Kids are more likely to get hurt and bleed. The parent could be helping them. What if the parent also happens to bleed and it goes on the child's open wound? I know it sounds unlikely but still.

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:54 AM
No. I heard just walking through the front door will make it jump from one person to another.......

*sarcasm*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:09 AM
She wont throw out names because it is against CM rules.

Also she would be a total hypocrite and would get reported for it since that what she does to everyone else.

She will gladly point fingers and make allegations because she knows she has harrased others & plays the victim.

She wont dare say names because she does not want the CM email she gets sent to everyone else she gets reported.

Quoting Sassy762:

Darlin there are a bunch of ladies that uses red font, lol I was hoping for  a clue to who you thought that anon was, lol

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

You are not who I'm thinking of  you are the only person I know that uses red font. I'm thinking of someone else.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

You gave yourself away with your red front, lol...

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you REALLY serious? 

I see now why alot of people shy away from you 

KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Lol

Quoting EvaTheDiva2: No. I heard just walking through the front door will make it jump from one person to another....... *sarcasm*

Paralegaleagle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM
2 moms liked this
No
mich2.0
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I'm sure I'd still be a bit irrationally nervous, but I would let them go.
Basherte
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:45 AM

I would have no problem with the parents having aids.

I would have the same concerns for that sleep over as I would for any sleep over. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Yes.  I am not afraid of people with AIDS.  My sister has it and has lived with it for 20 years she even had two children using IVF.  Her kids were born healthy.  She is cautious but with her drug cocktail and healthy lifestyle her doctors are optimistic she will live as long as anyone else.  She takes precautions and if she does cut herself she is cleaning it up and won't let her husband and kids touch a thing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)