Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sam's Club

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
What are the things you ladies like to buy at Sam's Club?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Never been. Bump!
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:05 PM

diapers and electronics. 

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Most of our frozen foods, some staple items, and there are a few things we can only get there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Curel lotion. Deodorant. Toilet paper. Paper towels. Laundry soap. Dish soap. Bath soap. Ibuprofen.
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Otc meds, like ibuprophen. Pantry stuff, like mac n cheese and pasta. Coffee. School snacks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, dog and cat food, cat litter, odor ban, gum, ds' chicken that we use for his food, errmmm.. Bananas are cheap and dh likes these muffin things they sell there. Oh and skinny sticks are awesomely cheap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:08 PM
We shop in bulk once a month at Sam's, so we buy all groceries except for fresh fruits and veggies.

But if I had to pick my favorite items, it would be Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Diapers toilet paper baby formula salad eggs and occasionally meat.

Oh soy sauce franks red hot, ketchup, dog food, immodium, pepto, zyrtec, protein shakes, multi vitamins, calcium, heart worm medicine (dogs) frozen veggies and fruit...

Sugar flour yeast and sour cream. I try to buy non.gmo products for my consumption but df is another story. And we go through 50 lbs of sugar a month easy. :(
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:10 PM

I buy the same things every month when I go...a huge brick of cream cheese, a 2lb brick of sharp cheddar, a pack of juice boxes for the kids lunches, 2 jars of artichoke hearts, milk if I need it, and every other month I buy a huge box of toilet paper and a bag of perogies

LuvMommysBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I would get baby item from there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)